LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not les' fault he is a football coach and not even in baton rouge anymore

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hunt palmer, who is a smart basketball analyst, made this point, and i like it:

unless you are gonzaga, playing in that conference, everyone loses in january and february.

and that is true. we dont play portland and santa clara like they do. SEC teams lose. ACC teams lose. duke loses. UNC loses.

that said, if somebody could knock off those pricks at auburn that would be nice.

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yes, I know that; it was intended to be humor

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he never coached basketball. the coach now is a guy called wade, les miles last i heard was at kansas

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

from a mock draft i just looked at

"
    18. Denver Nuggets - Tari Eason, F, LSU
    Eason snuck into the back-end of the top-100 as a recruit out of Seattle and spent his freshman year as a nice bench piece for Cincinnati. He transferred to LSU this season and has flashed the type of talent that deserves looks in the first round — and maybe even the lottery. A 6’8 forward with a 7-foot wingspan, Eason is an explosive leaper who packs box scores with a hyper-aggressive style of play. The sophomore forward is leading LSU and scoring and blocked shots despite not starting a game so far. He’s a good rebounder, excellent secondary rim protector, and has some intriguing passing flashes. Eason also dunks everything around the rim. He’s not yet a reliable outside shooter — he’s 9-of-33 from deep to start the year — but there’s a lot to like here as an energy guy in the front court who attacks the rim and makes plays defensively.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yes, I know that; it was intended to be humor
    UPDATE - Les was fired last year and is out of football for life

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

forget les, he is not a basketball coach anyways. the current coach is frank williams wade, he came from VCU, but also coached at harvard and chatanooga. the LSU men play in the assembly center in baton rouge, which is a 13k ish multipurpose arena. coach miles coached football, which is a different sport, with an oblong ball.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

This rule/excuse doesn’t apply to AU? Interesting.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Probably shows how good the bastards really are

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

auburn is the best team in the country, but their time is coming. wouldnt be suprised if they go down saturday vs KY.

LSU lucked out in that wheeler and washington got hurt in the KY game. those two run their team. now they are better.