Louisiana people cheering for the Cowboys! are welcome to come back to Saints Nation

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by JohnLSU, Oct 18, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Oh God no.

Those people smell of cabbage and have small hands.

No thanks.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I have always hated that they are called "America's team" thats BS. screw em let em lose a decade or two.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

dallas is a lot closer to parts of La than n. o. is.

you gonna hold that against an 8 yr old. if i grew up in shreveport id probably be a cowboys fan just because you could actually go see them play.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

There is a special place in the afterlife for bandwagon fans!!! And it aint nice!

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I now have both feet on the bandwagon, but I'm still in an exit row.

I am happy, though, for the real Saints fans like you, Dark Hornet and Cajun Sensation. FWIW, my brother in law called me at 17-3 and was all pissed off and wanted to go play golf. I told him to chill because there was lots of time left and , if we got some breaks, we could turn it around. He called me after the game and asked how I knew? I said I didn't, but I refuse to watch a game if it's going to get me upset. Life's too short.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

To be fair, you never left the Saint's bandwagon. Yeah, the Saints broke your heart so many times that you became jaded... but you didn't go cheer for anybody else and you kept following the Saints, just at a safer distance to protect your heart from getting broken again.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

see when i think of bandwagon fans i think of the people who all of a sudden show up but act as if they have been lifelong fans....or

all the lsu fans that showed up after the national championship and then dont understand that a small slump is alot better then what we sat through this past 20 years

we were all new fans at some point...so new fans are ok they just dont need to act like they know what it is like to sit in the dome with a schwegmans bag on their head

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i think it refers to "fans" that allow the success of the team/program to affect their interest---do they watch on tv, read articles, go to games.