Louisiana people cheering for the Cowboys! are welcome to come back to Saints Nation

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by JohnLSU, Oct 18, 2009.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

[​IMG]
    Wilford "Crazy Ray" Jones, the boisterous Dallas Cowboys fan who energized crowds for decades with his cowboy getup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Note the difference:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

No! They are NOT welcome back! We have enough fans who have stuck around through the bad and the badder....they can stay with homo

1 person likes this.
  4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

And we've beat them all 5 times we've played them since 1995... concluding with our 42-17 beat down of the 'girls at Texas Stadium in 2006 -- Brees was 26-of-38 (76.5%) for 384 yards and 5 TDs, Romo was 16-of-33 (32.7%) for 1 TD and 2 INTs :lol:

New Orleans Saints vs. Dallas Cowboys - Box Score - December 10, 2006 - ESPN

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I consider any Louisiana native who is a Cowboy fan to be a bandwagoner, and I will not move over to make room for them on the Saints bandwagon. Dance with who brought you, even if your date can't dance any more.
    Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

1 person likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I am not a Cowboys fan or a Saints fan, i cheer for both of them, but i wouldn't be considered a true fan of either, however, i would reserve the bragging until after the Saints win a Super Bowl, because the Cowboys have 5. Very well might be this season, but the 2 franchises aren't even in the same ballpark. The Saints have something going this year, and they look like the best team in the NFL. I really hope it lasts because Saints fans have suffered through some rough times, and are the best fans in the NFL.

Hopefully this season will be the one that Jerry realizes he knows dick about football and hires Shanahan to coach, and a good GM, because i don't see the boys getting back to the promise land without a really good GM. I think if Parcells would have stayed as Coach the Cowboys would have won the Super Bowl in 07 and not the Giants.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Cowboys!!!

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Stubborn-ass Cowboy fans. :dis: I hope you people burn in hell for not loving the Saints!

FYI: just a joke, of course Jesus and the Saints that were true to him don't hope that anybody burns in hell, even Cowboys fans.

[​IMG]

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i think i am one of the few in oklahoma not a dallas fan. (yes, im a saints fan.)

i know in the only saints fan in a family of all cowboy fans. between that and the other cowboy team, family dinners can be "interesting".

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Cowboys fans who are Louisiana residents are dead to me.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

This.

Look, I don't care who people choose to select as "their team." And I know a lot of people choose their team when they're young, and if there's no local team to get behind, they pick a winner. I chose the Cincinnati Reds as "my baseball team" when I was a kid, and the Big Red Machine was in full force. These days they suck, but they're still my team. I don't want to hear a peep from North La. residents who chose the Cowboys decades ago when they were "America's Team." That's your team...fine. But don't think I'm going to welcome you on to the Saints bandwagon now that the Pokes suck and the Saints are on a roll. If we make it to the Super Bowl, the elation that comes with that belongs to me and every other true Saints fan that has stuck with our team for 40 years, through thick and thin. I refuse to share it with the bandwagoners who've turned their backs on the home team all this time.