Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. clair

clair Rockets

USC is out according to who?

2. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

I've heard it from people who heard it on a radio show somewhere. Other than that I don't know.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

JM is NOT going to Ole Miss. It's always been and still is, between LSU and USC. Anything else is wild conjecture and purposeful misinformation.

1 person likes this.
  4. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

I guess I'll wait till the morning to get the info from DandyDon. Yesterday, he had it 60-40 LSU-USC.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

supposedly even the USC message board on rivals.com is in meltdown mode saying USC is out of the running. maybe you can shed some light on that.

6. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

where are we hearing that USC is out of the running? just from fans?

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

They'd fallen to third on scout.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

All McKnight needs to do is look at Eli Manning's career at ole myth, what did he win????? The answer is absolutely nothing, not even an SEC West title. He can come to LSU and be the cherry on top of a world class bananna split or go to ole siss and be a cherry on top of a pile of cow dung. McFadden has a great OL which somehow Arkansas usually has, ole myth almost never has even a decent OL McKnight will get beat to death playing for the webels. It's his life and his choice to make but if somehow he choses ole siss you have to wonder what kind of adult support he has around him helping him make wise decisions.JMO

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I definitely don't believe that USC is out of it, but Ole Miss does appear to have become a bigger factor than most expected.

If it comes down to LSU & Ole Miss, there really is no decision. LSU coaches told him he will touch the ball 20-25 times a game as a true freshman, so he wouldn't be going to Ole Miss for PT.

I feel pretty good about Joe being a Tiger.

10. burningitup

burningitup Founding Member

I think Ark. has more of a supporting cast of players than Ole Miss and JM would not have a back like Felix Jones to share the load with, i really do not follow Ole Miss, maybe they do but i think it will be a big gamble to try and do at Ole Miss what D-Mac has doen at Ark. Man he just needs to come to LSU, he will be close to home and have a ton of great players around him that will more than likely make him that much better and have a great shot at a:crystal:.