Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

I'm not saying this guy is true or false....but it's been confirmed he has legit sources and it's worth a read.

I hope he's wrong too...

2. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

WOW! :shock:

3. LSUHEMI

LSUHEMI Founding Member

I just read somewhere that they were talking about JM and the things that he lost in the hurricane and that "certain schools" might have offered shelter and other things to go there....:dis:

4. wbbigtymer

wbbigtymer Freshman

Yo macatak911, here's a story that would possibly help to understand some of the potential influences you alluded to in your post.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=dw-recruit020607&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

It's on the front page of yahoo right now. I think the author may have gone a bit overboard, but I won't be shocked wherever he goes, and I will be able to understand some of the things that may have motivated his decision (whatever it will be).

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don't see how this is any different than that kid who decided to dump LSU to go to Bama. Feeding everyone misinformation isn't an admirable quality. I realize it's a part of college football, so I guess everyone just has to have thick skin about it. I guess the coaches are used to these types of things happening.

It would be nice to have McKnight, but we've got plenty of talent in the backfield. I guess let the kids play their games and if they're with us in the end so be it. If not, oh well. We'll be fine.

I'm kinda new to the recruiting thing, so this takes some getting used to. :helmet:

To be fair, it probably isn't an easy decision.

6. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=63PnSDrGHRw :D

1 person likes this.
  7. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Sounds like ole Ogey learned a few tricks from P.C.....nice.

Well, the day is almost here.....lets just hope he makes the choice which best suites our interests.

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

If indeed, JM does sign with the Ogre and there are illegal goings on, then JM and the Ogre and the entire OM athletic dept. would have to be dumber than a box of rocks to think they could get away with it! ANY sign of illegal inducements on their part will be investigated to the hilt by the NCAA and if his family is in the shape the article claims, then it shouldn't be hard to prove wrongdoing and If it happended with JM, then it probably happened with other players as well and I find it hard to believe the Ogre and OM would risk the future of the program like that. But ya never know!

9. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

The day has finally arrived!:)

10. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

and the plot thickens! :shock: