Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Nothing wrong with people giving their opinions, I don't think they are trying to get anyone in a panic. I'm thinking the kid is leaning to USC myself. And I'm not in a panic or anything. And I hope I am flat out wrong. I'm even picking him to choose LSU because that is what my heart keeps telling me, but my brain keeps getting in the way.

2. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

While I hate to make a generalization, it is amazing how many new people seem to come to the boards this time of year with special feeling or insight.:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Even more amazing is that some, like me, have been here for years and don't have any special feelings or insight. :hihi:

Clueless is comfortable.

1 person likes this.
  4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

... and ignorance is bliss.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

6. wbbigtymer

wbbigtymer Freshman

Yes, flame someone for not toting the same line everyone else is. All I've asked is "why is usc 'out of the running?'" That's all I've read on this thread. If you're going to flame new people for coming on the board, at least contradict them in some way. Don't confuse sense with cluelessness.

Also, I didn't pretend that I had a new insight, and who cares if I'm not on this board? If you think you're special because you are able to post thousands of the ones like I just read, then I seriously feel sorry for you.

1 person likes this.
  7. wbbigtymer

wbbigtymer Freshman

This is exactly what I think. I don't know why people get mad when you offer a realistic opinion. I have yet to hear a single string of evidence that USC is out, so I have to still think they're up there as a major choice. I definitely hope this forum doesn't treat all new people like morons if they don't come on and proceed to agree with everything they read regardless of its credibility or veracity. I can only imagine how rival posts are taken if they offer their team's viewpoint.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Huh?

Uh, what?

9. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

INSIDE INFORMATION:

A little birdy told me he's going to Tulane.

10. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

He's been quoted say USC is too far away, His interview last week at JT Curtis, his words "I have a lot of friends wanting me to go to LSU...I have no USC friends here." Only reason Ole Miss has been a official visit for JM, was his high school buddy is a commitment there. In that same interview he said, that he wasn't going to visit Satan and bama.(probably cause of the coonass remarks)
    USC was a favorite early, things change, the thought of leaving all you friends and family is humbling. During a school year, its nice to dream of playing for USC out in Cali. But when the though of leaving home, and life as you've known for 18 years is present. You become a much humbler person. That and the fact that all of his friends will get to see him play, he'll play against his BF at Ole Miss. There's too many positives.