Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Just a thought, but maybe J-Mac has already decided on LSU and he's just teasing Old Mrs:eek:lefire: to keep them from offering his scholly to anyone else.:thumb:

J-Mac, you would look good in one of these:helmet: holding up one of these:crystal:.
    :geauxtige

2. wbbigtymer

wbbigtymer Freshman

Ok I still fail to see one thing: where is the reliable evidence that USC is out of the picture? Looking at his myspace friends, you'd think he is from California, not Louisiana.

3. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

Someone on the Rivals boards said he played basketball with some UT recruits in Dallas tonight. They apparently played in the AA Game with JM. One said he's been calling Joe like every other day and apparently when the two were talking about USC Joe said "we." (talking about USC). Though this same guy said he played basketball with Shaq the other day and Shaq said JM is going to LSU....so take it for what it's worth lol...

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'll let you know tommorrow. :grin:

5. macatak911

This is killing me. I need the remote from Click

1 person likes this.
  6. macatak911

from an article on TOS

Paige was asked if the distance from Sterlington, LA would be an obstacle in choosing the Trojans.

“I don‘think so, at all,” Paige said. “They have (Damian) Williams from Springdale (AR), John David Booty from Shreveport (LA) and (Broderick) Green from Little Rock (AR)--and Joe McKnight‘s from Louisiana,

7. macatak911

I know, im undergoing vampirism here. no sleep no sleep must read rivals board....

8. macatak911

Amen, even if we don't get all of the Big Three we're loaded. I mean, K Williams is a beast and so is Holliday...we're LOADED....It's a great time to be a Tiger fan

1 person likes this.
  9. macatak911

10. wbbigtymer

wbbigtymer Freshman

I hate to say it, but I have a bad feeling about McKnight going to USC. Of all the little tidbits I've read on this board and other places, the ones that seem least likely to be made up tend to sway in USC's favor, and his own myspace page looks like a USC fan dedication or something. I just don't see why someone from Louisiana who wants to go to LSU would give so many mixed signals, unless their real intention is to go elsewhere (and it wouldn't exactly make for the best send-off if he had told us long ago that he was picking USC.) I've seen posts on other forums that were supposedly from family members of his and they said they ALL have been trying to get him to choose LSU, but he has been extremely quiet about his decision making and he has family and friends in L.A., so they suspect he is going to end up there. I hope not, but I just don't see anyone on this thread pointing these things out, and I don't want this to be a huge let-down (as if it won't be anyway) if he doesn't choose us.