Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dem's gonna be fun in the coming days.

Reckoning is upon us.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

No ... it’s going to be the same ol shit ... Dems obviously guilty but get off free.

I’ve lost the ability to get excited about hoping any of them will pay a price. Just not gonna happen.

tirk, Bengal B and el005639 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We will see. At this point, just point the facts out there will be enough.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude just look at the situation with the tara reid chick and Biden. The democrats and the media are running around saying no way biden did it. I mean it is case straight up hypocritical behavior. They will do the same shit about this.

Winston1 and APPTiger like this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Oh it gets better than that. They're (Schiff and Harris) are already accusing Barr of being Trump's attack dog and that this is all a politically motivated sham. The we didn't do anything and are victims game is already on.
    I want the major players pensions, I want them to be disbarred and to go to fucking jail. This is nothing more than a thinly disguised coup attempt. But, it will be as always, nothing will happen. Oh forgot, they'll get jobs at CNN. That is the ones not already on their payroll.
    Out today, OBAMA knew everything. Anything happen, never. Just more BULLSHIT. Remember when Obama laughed at Trump when he said his campaign was being spied on? Obama knew it was true the whole freaking time. I've felt for a long time all the "get Trump" stuff was to hide what they really did. Now I'm convinced. Nothing but corrupt scum. No morals, no ethics, no standards, no conscience. We the people deserve better than this.

And another thing Hillary is still pissed at Comey for finding more emails to look at on Weiner's computer and announcing it weeks before the election. Says it cost her the election. She should be kissing his ass. She ought to be in prison. No question she violated the law. She gets to destroy subpoenaed evidence and has a weekend interview with the FBI that is not recorded and no notes are taken. And then they make up shit against Flynn. I don't care what your politics are, this ought to scare the shit out of you.
    (rant off)

shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

And ... like I said, not a one will pay shit for it. This is the kind of stuff guillotines were made for.

el005639 and APPTiger like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I still would like to see Hillary burned at the stake. And use Pelosi and Shumer as kindling

APPTiger, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

shane0911 likes this.
  10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

shane0911 likes this.