Late season QB controversy?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Probably because they can get more underneath the umbrella of their agenda by using climate change. They probably also enlisted the help of a PR firm since global warming wasn't catching on like they had hoped. lol.

As for the controversy at QB, I was surprised Ed went as far as to spill the beans about Nuss's dad making the phone call. I am sure there is a lot of that but have never heard a coach put it out there.

I am still in the mind frame that if you gotta have 2 QBs you don't have 1. Let's hope the better guy wins the job.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Perple likes this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

O is a loose cannon at this point. Doubt he cares who he hurts on the way out, after being fired, during his interaction with the media. In this case, he hurt Nuss & his Dad, made him & he's Dad seem like "whiners or complainers" . 95% chance that isn't true. Dad just wondering why his son didn't play 1 series against Bama, as was expected.

I'm hoping they muzzle O during his farewell tour, before somebody gets really mad or hurt from rumors or whatever & decides to transfer. Woodward needs tighter control over the former coach, imo.

TCUTiger and kluke like this.
  3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Any why do yo want to inject politics into every thread about LSU football? Drop discussions about climate change and the ”leftist” label from the discussion.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That's between me and him. I only injected that because he wants to know why his questions are not answered and he never answers others questions. Will keep that in the FSA from now on.

5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

In a month or so, it won't really matter. We will hit reset at QB. If for instance, Woody hires Jimbo, I assume Jimbo might try to steer his 4 star TE (A&M commit) to LSU & maybe his highly ranked QB commit. Quite a few possibilities, with th new coach in recruiting. If Elko comes to LSU as DC, he's got the #1 DT committed over there.

LSU_4_LIFE and Pjoe like this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, you're lying. I answered your stupid question. Want proof that you're lying? Want me to link it here to prove to everybody else here that you're lying? You want to bring politics to this board? Well, what if I bring your dishonesty here, too?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL. Crickets.

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

A very similar situation at TCU. GP VERY loyal to Duggan who can fly when his foot isn’t broke as it is. He will never play in the NFL as a Qb as his passing skills still in year 3 what they were in year 1. The Fr RS from Highland Park/OU can also run but has a MUCH better touch in med/short passes that killed Baylor. Many wondering how many games turn out different if Morris had played more.

9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Apparently Daddy Nuss got on the phone and told the troops how it’s gonna be.
    Are we to assume then Nussmeir had been requesting to play?
    You don’t normally keep a redshirt a secret .
    It’s an agreement between staff and player.

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I hope JF is not the choice, if he is, I could see Elko getting a promotion where he is. They dont need to clean house.