Last Year was an Anomaly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robidoux87, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Is Kardell hurt?

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

There are a lot of guys who are slightly banged up. A lot of lower leg injuries but everyone with minor injuries are expected to heal by week 1, definitely by SEC opener. Most are being held out as a precaution. Kardell was in that group with a minor lower leg injury, but believe he is fine now. Regardless of his injury, according to Coach O’s latest presser, Kardell isn’t ready to play in the SEC yet.

Only significant injuries I’m aware of are Logan (broken foot) and Brennan (broken arm). Both expected back mid to late season. Next worst injury (which they haven’t given much info on) is Garrett Dellinger (shoulder injury of some sort) I’ve heard torn labrum to dislocated to less. He is probably our best backup O-Lineman / Charles Turner up there as well.

McGlothern suffered an ankle sprain that had him on a scooter, no mentioned on how significant (high ankle, etc.) He is important as our #3 CB

TDP has a calf injury that is lingering and hearing that Stingley also has a lingering injury. I hope these are just due to the dog days of camp and they heal nicely over the next 2 weeks. Stingley could honestly miss camp and still be fine and that could be more of what it is.

furduknfish likes this.
  3. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Kardell may have been a miss as a scholarship offer…

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That whole recruiting class is upside down. Other than Stingley and TDP, the top names in that class (Emery, Thomas, Trey Palmer, Devonta Lee, Marcel Brooks, Donte Starks, Maurice Hampton) have contributed very little, or have left. OTOH, you get down to some of the 3-stars and you find Jay Ward, Joseph Evans, Cade York, and to some extent Cordale Flott have outperformed their ratings.

Hou-duco and furduknfish like this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Good info, thanx baw

Chipeace likes this.
  6. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Has Hampton ever found a new landing place yet?

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

We must be watching different games. He can play against lil sisters of the poor but he gets burned vs the big boys

Hou-duco and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That's why I said, "to some extent." Not a complete bust but not an SEC caliber DB either. How about, has played to his 3-star rating?

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

You sure it’s not ‘anonymous ‘??

10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I knew somebody would go here and I have to agree. It rains on both sidelines last I checked . I think 80% of the problem was the Perfect Wet Dream ‘19 . Let’s review - perfect season Heisman winner , Natty , our guys are boogy dancing with a hot babe in the White House and our HC goes completely Ape Shit Middle Age cray cray .
    This program doesn’t need vaccines . It needs a hangover cure .