Lakers Vs Magic-2009 NBA FINALS

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, May 31, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

magic went stale in the 3rd, then came back and took the lead, had the game won 5 points up with 20 plus seconds to go, lakers make a 2, then foul howard under the basket, howard misses both, lakers call time with 11 seconds left. Phil Jackson opts to take the ball out in the back court, ball comes in in the back court to kobe, who immediately dishes to ariza i think, then he finds fisher who is being guarded by nelson, nelson lets him take a 3, he drains it with 4.6 left, magic cant score, they go to overtime, the rest is history.

My worst nightmares have come true, Kobe Bryant will be a 4 time champion. DOH!

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

NBA Champs!

[​IMG]

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Laker fan for 40 years. before they ever won a championship in LA.

The logo is still one of my favorite sports heroes of all time.

I loved it when The Daddy got back into P&G again to lead the Lakes back to greatness again.

This one is as sweet as they come.

LA LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPS!

15 TROPHIES! :thumb:

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

laker fan = yankee fan

:dis:

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Sure.

When I started rooting for the Lakers in 1969, they were 0 for LA.

The Celtics had beat the Lakers 7 of the past 9 years for the championship.

Does that sound like Yankee fan to you?

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Congrats Lakers

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I am so happy for the Lakers fans. They got free shoes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was not a good night to be a Clippers fan though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the guy with the Orlando shirt. Tried to put a Lakers flag on their car. Hah, Laker fan is too smart. Laker fan is on to your scheme!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Glad the Lakers won i've been a Kobe fan and i always take heat about the lakers...crazy thing about those people rioting in the pics above D.Fisher asked fans not to do that in his post game press conference guess dey didnt get the message but he gave a great post game interview happy for him and odom especially with what they have gone through with their children.

1 person likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Funny thing about this statement is - if you ever watch the Lakers closely, Kobe Bryant does not get near the calls he should. Out of 5 plays when he's legitimately fouled, he's lucky to get the call 2 times. Go back and look at the stats for LeBron James in the ECF. He's the one that got the benefit of all the questionable fouls.

I never understood all the Kobe hate. Aside fromt the Colorado incident, which what they say happened is dubious at best, what's to hate? Is he an egotistical, arrogant ball hog at times? Sure, but what superstar isn't? He's no different than MJ and those that went before him, but he gets more hate than all of them combined. What do you hate about Kobe Bryant that can't be said of other superstars?

1 person likes this.
  10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Coming intot he league with the MJ and Shaq love fest didnt help him. His on the court emotions are really no different than most superstars but the overexposure pushed people over the edge with their hate. People probably would have loved Redick if he played for Butler.

Location - Funny how everyone loved KG three years ago and now everyone hates him. He hasnt changed one bit.