News Kiel Lets Les off the Hook!! ESPNGO

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by U2WHO2, Jan 17, 2012.

1. brandonwinmill

brandonwinmill Founding Member

I guess if you consider mauck, flynn, and russell then we have had some decent qb's leave lsu. Flynn is the only one who still has potential to be something at the next level and JL may turn out to be an excellent qb. I wouldn't say "factory" for sure though. Jemarcus was first pick and went to school at LSU but he is a major bust. I guess it's all how you look at it.

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

I hope when Kiel graduates he isn't drafted by Seattle or something. He'll hold out for something closer to home.

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Yet another Les Miles hater who can't stand the fact that LSU went 13-1 so they have to try to invent sh!t out of thin air.

It couldn't possibly be that Kiel's decision was based on a desire to be close to his family and stay in his home state (something several of us had been saying might prevent Kiel from coming here even before he verbally committed to LSU). Instead, Kiel has fabricated an excuse to "Let Les off the hook".

Instead of being happy that Les Miles has LSU in a position where the top recruits in the nation are seriously considering LSU over their home state schools, clueless Les just can't keep these kids at LSU and is really chasing them away. The golden operating rule appears to be that any event that can possibly be spun to cast Les Miles in a negative light must get done.

To all of the fans who think this way: do y'alls pussies always hurt this often?

1 person likes this.
  4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Apparently, just you, me, and Stacy. Thought the sarcasm was pretty clear myself.

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

He was not concerned about taking a redshirt. Distance from home was the big factor.