News Kiel Lets Les off the Hook!! ESPNGO

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by U2WHO2, Jan 17, 2012.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Wow

I have been a Tiger fan for 64 years , never knew that .We are going to need him , we are gonna miss him . Hope we do not have to play him. He is what some say JJ was , the REAL DEAL:

2. msully

msully Founding Member

Do not build you hopes

Do not build your hopes and dreams around Randall odds are he is much like JJ

really strong in Louisiana High School, LSU is not playing the Rajun Cajuns . The teams LSU play are much stronger and faster . And a bit bigger ,

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yep .... another "duel threat" QB.

Unless he can throw like Mett, I don't want him to even sniff the grass. Because the minute he does, it's on. I can hear it now ... 2012 BCSNC ... Les Miles ... "well, with the rush they were bringing, we just figured we needed the guy who can move the seat". :dis:

HOPEfully .... CLM will let Mett handle it, and then let Rivers and Randall battle it out for who takes his place after Mett leaves.

4. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

If I am not mistaken, Randall is considered a dual threat, but he prefers pocket passing and has cannon for a arm. Still don't want a two QB system or "issue" again, but Randall may have a great arm.

1 person likes this.
  5. roynav

roynav free your mind

Bert Jones does not a QB factory make.

6. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

I think I speak for all in saying I'm tired of this 2 QB BS. Let's have one guy, just like every other college, who can lead our team. That one franchise QB who is ALLOWED to air it out to stop defenses from stacking the box to stop the run. We are too one demonsional (sp?) when we play top defenses and we saw what happens when we are. I have no problem using the run to set up the play action pass, but this year it seemed we only used the run. Now granted, neither JJ or JL were top college QBs, but at least give somebody a chance to air it out to spread the defense and make them respect our offense as a WHOLE, instead of our running game.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Chip Kelly used 3 QBs last year at Notre Dame. Oregon used 2. There are other examples heck Luck was replaced a few times So Les having a 2 QB system wasn't a killer in Kiel's recruitment.
    Since so many are sure they know every thought that passes through recruits heads let me put on my mind reding cap. Maybe Gunner being a mid west kid is still caught in the ND mystique and to him LSU is the new kid. Maybe the difference in lifestyle and distance from home were bigger influences in the end.
    Keils choice is more likely that than fear of being in a failed program.

8. Akcajunz

Akcajunz Frozen Tiger Fan!

Really? Has the factory been on strike the past 4 years? Hopefully with Mett, Rivers and company we can get back to the production of quality QB's again!

GEAUX TIGERS! :tigereye::LSU231:

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Did ANYONE get the facetiousness of the quarterback factory statement? Anyone? :rolleye33:

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

No.