Just learned from a friend that Leach now in hospice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Dec 12, 2022.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I would say you were lucky to be there for their last breaths. Holding my dad's hand while he passed away just felt right. He had always been my touchstone, and he had a death surrounded by me, my mom, and one of his younger brothers (18 years younger, in fact.) It was a precious moment.

furduknfish, kcal, TCUTiger and 2 others like this.
  2. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

It was called a “heart condition”, after a couple of days it was termed a heart attack, hmmmmm, curious as to any preexisting health concerns w heart but never heard it described like this. Wonder what his immunization record shows.

On my way to La. tomorrow to bury my MIL, stroke not long after a booster for u know……

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sadly I do. I pray for everyone that got duped into this tragic decision. Godspeed my friend

GiantDuckFan and Perple like this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

my mom had a massive stroke and she was kept on life support until my 3 brothers and I could get there. we had much the same experience…

StaceyO and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

My father passed away almost two years ago and I was not there for his last breathe and I think that was best. We were super close and I had just arrived home from visiting with him when I got the call. I almost think God planned it that way because truthfully I don't know if I could have handled that situation. The good news is I have a lot of great memories of our time together, but man I miss him dearly.