Just For Info Purposes

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The next time you do it will be the very first time, but I'm happy for you that you can enjoy your delusions. OCD must be a terrible burden.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you agree with the complaints from the environmentalists about biden increasing oil prpduction to, according to you, record levels?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...23/biden-oil-drilling-permits-willow-project/

"“No more drilling on federal lands, period" biden, lying

"Biden’s administration has approved more permits at this point in his presidency than President Donald Trump’s fossil-fuel-friendly government did."

do you approve of this?

"unacceptable" - environmentalists

do you agree? how can you agree with these policies and increases in oil production when according to you fossil fuels literally choke and drown the earth?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've answered that question multiple times, and it does no good to answer it again because you'll only ask it again multiple times.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

got it, you are in favor of more oil and also less oil. total self contradiction.

when an environmentalist says biden broke his promise, they are lying and also not lying.

you are shrodinger's dipshit

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"Biden may have promised ‘no more drilling on federal lands, period’ during his campaign, but the reality has been very different"

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/mar/14/biden-president-approved-alaska-willow-project

is that true? cant answer can you. you are a slave to bidenism and cannot say a word against him.

this is endemic in the low/mid IQ community, as well as media. any criticism of biden is interpreted as support of trump. and low to mid IQ fear being seen as anything other than angrily opposed to everything trump could even be imagined to think or say.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, depending on timing, circumstances, economic necessities, global politics, and domestic political considerations.
    Of course not. As with my own car there are situations where I need and thus want more oil, situations where I need and thus want less. That's not "a self contradiction".
    They're not lying if it's something they truly believe. Joe Biden promised to phase out oil by 2050; he didn't promise to cut oil production drastically and totally. He promised a transition.
    Sad that you can't understand complexities and nuances... and then think yourself clever.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see and this transition away from fossil fuels involves record production of more and more and begging murderers for more and more oil. sounds like a transition to more oil dependence

he promised no new oil drilling on federal lands and then approved fuckloads of them, including the new alaska project.

is this true:

"the auction in the Gulf contradicts the administration's pledges to combat climate change, Woody Martin of the Sierra Club's Delta Chapter in Louisiana told NPR"

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/29/1166802809/gulf-of-mexico-oil-gas-leases-drilling

is biden contradicting its own pledges or is that guy with sierra club a liar?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You really can't read, can you? I've already answered that question, and it does no good to answer it again because you'll only ask it again. OCD. Seek help.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you had a consistent and cogent opinion, you wouldnt need to keep lying like this

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What part of "They're not lying if it's something they truly believe" didn't you understand? Seek help.