Jeremy Hill Arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Apr 27, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Fonzi? Is that the best you can do?

Listen ass. I never said I was in favor of him going or staying. In fact, I actually don't think it would be terrible if he were to be sent packing. Mainly because he never should have been offered in the first place. The problem with that is that if we don't then bama or someone else will. I don't like it but it is what it is.

I was just telling you to shut up because I don't like you and LSU is not, never has been nor will it EVER be YOUR university. You are an idiot, your next worthwhile contribution to this board will be your first and trust me, oh please if you never believe anything else in your miserable existance, you should really pray that at no point during anytime in my life no one ever taps me on the shoulder and says "hey, see that guy over there? That is dumborue"

Don't fuck with me clown, I aint the one.

Goodnight now.

fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

man coerced girls go brag on facebook about it don't they?

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Trying for the reductio ad absurdum argument there G? You are being absurd. Never said we should only decide based on that, only that it should be one element of the decision. I never called for action one way or the other based on what I know and has been published.
    I said that I trust Les to make the right call. He has shown in the past he will throw a star off the team even when he isn't in trouble with the law (see TM) if that person should be. It has been noted time and again that Les let's the legal take its course and then decides. It has been shown many times that Les take a real fatherly interest in his players and wants to help them become better people as much as he does better ball players.
    I do have a problem with people who think they know the inner workings of everyone's mind and can make judgments based on the crap that comes out of the news and boards. That my friend is a "holier than thou" attitude. I have seen the video of the punch and it doesn't reflect well on Hill. However if he is truly remorseful and is trying to better himself shouldn't that be taken into consideration? Where is the Christian and American way of forgiveness and second chances? BTW I don't know that he is and if he isn't he should probably go because he will always cause problems. However Les will know and use that as part of his decision process.
    Again until the process plays out and Les makes his decision known I will hold off judgment.

Contained Chaos and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is a perfect way to look at the Hill situation. As a society, we should definitely want Hill reinstated and to become a good man. Losing his scholarship at LSU won't help that, and geez guys, it was a freakin' bar fight--which we only saw the last 20 seconds of, at that.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

But you wouldn't dare hit him behind in that beat down, would you? (My kickboxing instructor says to defend yourself by any means necessary--now of course, that's when being attacked.)

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

That's the reason Les let's things play out (as he should). He waits to get the whole story and takes that, as well as the entirety of his knowledge and relationship w/ each kid to form his response. CLM has been fair but firm with everyone thus far, no reason he won't be now. I truly love his steadfast resolve and how he does not let the public/press influence making the right decision.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No of course not. I will shake his hand and introduce myself before I proceeded. Really, that is exactly what I would do. Just so there was no doubt in his mind why it was happening.

StaceyO and KyleK like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Might I suggest..............IF YOU, were being attacked, PERHAPS, you could somehow obtain your "mojo" and just throw it/them at the "assailant", upon impact, I would EXPECT immediate peace negotiations to commence!:)

10. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I'm a happily married man, but I can safely say if Stacey threw her mojo at me, I'd do my best to catch it. To be sure, I'd probably return the mojo unharmed and thank her profusely for the opportunity to catch it, but you never know . . .