Jeremy Hill Arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Apr 27, 2013.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Actually it is the defenders of Hill that compromise yourselves for the desire of LSU winning. I am well aware that losing Hill makes LSU weaker yet I still call for it because it is the right thing to do.

Are we to believe that the Hill supporters are actually interested in the lifelong welfare of Hill? The fact that he is one of our top players is what concerns the fans, not his welfare.

If Hill was some 3rd team scrub who's scholarship could be given to a 5 star recruit waiting in JuCo, everyone would be calling for his dismissal and everyone knows it.
    He was given his chance at redemption when he was allowed to keep his scholly offer to LSU after being arrested for sexual assault. Watching him stalk up behind that guy and blindside him tells me all I need to know. That and the fact that he was already on probation.

He had his second chance and he blew it as far as I am concerned. It's this type of parochial guilt that is dooming this society. HE is the one that was on probation. HE is the one that sucker punched someone. HE is responsible for HIS actions. It isn't my nor society's fault if he turns out to be a loser in life. He has been given plenty of opportunities. It isn't that fucking difficult to NOT assault people.

Again, expecting someone who is already on probation to not go out of their way to brutally assault someone is hardly being a puritan. Ironic that you take the time to lecture me on "compassion" all the while defending the ACTUAL person who showed so little compassion when he attempted to decapitate someone with a punch.

Your line of thinking is the problem with society. A society that has fallen so low that such behavior is met with such acceptance. That taking away a football scholarship is treated like it would be cruel and unusual punishment. No one is asking for the death penalty.

Should LSU have no standards at all? How many violent crimes is one allowed before he loses the privilege of a paid scholarship? Is 3 the number? How about 5 felonies? Or would you cry that his eventual failure in life would be the fault of LSU taking away his scholarship?

I'd have a little more respect if someone would at least have the balls to show a little intellectual honesty and just admit that you don't want LSU to lose a great player instead of all of this holier-than-thou bullshit.

Kal-El012 and TUSKtimes like this.
  2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Also, water is wet.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well done brett.

Are you sure you arent really martin?

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know sport it isn't worth the time to rebut this so I'll leave you with one observation....most posters on this site think you a self righteous turd. Maybe you ought to look in the mirror for some "holier than thou bullshit"

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How is getting a blow job from an underage girl violent?

None of you hit on freshman when y'all where seniors in high school? No one got in a fight?

Also Brett. Hill isn't a felon. So don't act like he is one.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Ok, folks...it's time to see who's holier-than-thou-er! It's a holier-than-thou-off!

furduknfish and Winston1 like this.
  8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

A little interpretation on whatever you just said. My comments had to do with public opinion and that with enough uproar, it pushes policy as hard as anything else. I also mentioned that other recruits and family can very well be polarized by grievous acts that reflect poorly on the program. Right or wrong Urban Meyer has lost the appearance that he had his program under control at Florida. Ohio St won't get the benefit of the doubt in the future because of it. That translates to most people as a win at all cost mentality. With the standard of athlete that has made their way to BR, that shouldn't even be a consideration for Les.

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He said you're a douche. Go polish your glass house, gump.