~Jason Peters has committed to play football at LSU~

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, Jan 28, 2007.

1. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Another consideration is do we really need another safety. Id say Francois is the surest commit we have out there. Assuming Jones comes to LSU we wont need another safety. I know Scott is a safety as well but he is an elite safety, plus he can play some corner. Anyways, if it is Proctor Im sure the coaches see something in him that they are making the offer to him. He is a good sized kid with solid 4.6 speed.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

4.6 speed is ok for a safety, but not eye popping. But if he is a hitter, that as we all know is quite the attribute to have (see LaRon Landry).

3. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Not so fast on Francois, he had a perfect 10 visit to FSU this weekend. It's not in the bag.

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

A friend of mine who follows this closely made the same comment. Most recruits, however, who come back from a school give it high marks.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

6. bayou_bandit74

I agree, these kids go to these schools and are given the royal treatment. They are soaking it all up. Im sure Francois really enjoyed his visit to FSU, but Im confident he will be a Tiger. You never know what can happen, but Im confident with Francois.

7. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Is your confidence based on personal inside information or what you have seen or heard of Francois? Sure, most kids would say they had great visits where-ever they went.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Does anyone have ANY proof that Jason Peters committed? I can find nothing to confirm this, and here we are talking about not only Peters, but potentially another commit from this weekend?

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

It is not official with Peters yet, but it does appear that he is a silent commit. No one else commited.

10. bayou_bandit74

No I dont have any inside info. Im just going on a hunch from what Ive read. Cparso may have more info at to where Francois stands.