Janzen Jackson , Edwards, and Richardson from Tenn arrested!!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Tigerbnd05, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

He is... They are not getting in fight on campus at Frat houses and University functions etc. They are going off campus and committing armed robbery.

Hey he said he would change it, but he didn't specify if it would be a good change or not.:shock:

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Becaue he is way too arrogant and self-absorbed for that. He will need to be at the point that he has absolutely no option before he'd do that. Kiffin's not about making a statement or establishing a good example of discipline for young men to follow, Kiffin is about Kiffin and that's it !

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Re: 3 Tennessee players arrested

Evidently, he was also armed with a turd!

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i know so little about the law, i would have thought the opposite. that it matters more what you did have. so if i make a baretta look like a water gun then im ok.

in the same vein, ive never thought that the harshness of the sentence should change with the outcome of the crime. criminals get less time because they are not successful at killing someone even though they tried really hard? attempted should equal committed.

5. Tigerbnd05

Generally it deflects to point of the view of the victim. If they are representing the have a weapon, then it is armed robbery. In your hypothetical, the phsyical evidence would warrant the charge of armed robbery if you were caught. You may have just represented it as a watergun and the victim didn't think it was a real gun, but after being caught it is discovered to be a real gun so the physical evidence warrants the charge.

So I guess a synopsis of it would be if you have/use a weapon in the commission of the crime or represent you have one in any manner, then it becomes "armed."

6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Anybody knows whether the crime rate in Louisiana has decreased since Jackson went to Tennessee?

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Finally got a chance for a brief convo with uncle-in-law. Sounds like things are crazy up there. Nothing to add other than this, Kiffin was going to let Jackson play until Hamilton had to step in and tell him no. Unbelievable. Supposedly Kiffin is believing Jacksons story that he wasnt involved even though he hasnt been made privy to any of the police evidence and witness statements.

This is going to play out a little longer.

8. Tigerbnd05

Well Kiffen certainly doesn't have any trust issues, thats for sure. He apparently trusts everyone.

I wonder if he will give me his debit card and pin number?

1 person likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So there was validity to him dressing tomorrow. WTF? This dude will do anything at any time. No wonder that hot piece of ass is with him. He is Gangsta and he don't give a FU**!!!:lol:

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat