January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No use even discussing this. You're too blinded by your diseased brain's bias.

What books and history lessons are you specifically referring to?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its always the goddamn insiders

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but it wasnt.

doesnt seem appropriate for the government to be telling any media what to think.

4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Especially when the government had known the laptop was NOT russian disinformation for like a year before it was made public. So they had the laptop, they knew it was legit, and then they lied to the media about it. And the media knew it was a lie. And they all ran with it.

Jmg likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. it was never russian disinfo. the government and media conspired to spread a lie to influence the election.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Absolute nonsense. "The government" was the trump administration, and the media had very good reason to believe that it was Russian disinformation, considering the sources, such as Guliani, were well known to have begged Russia for election help.

And then, aside from that, the notion that the American public would have voted for trump instead of Biden because Hunter had a laptop is pure fantasy. Hunter had a laptop. Whoopee. By then trump had proven himself a scumbag racist and awful president.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i was asking the chances we lost our democracy, and you refused to answer:

now that investigation is complete, lemme guess, you still refuse to answer

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You all ask why I don’t participate in these discussions, or should I say so-called discussions? I just read through the active threads and am reassured participation is worthless.
    No one fro Rex to Shane, from Tiger in NC to jmg can hold to the point of the thread. Every one of them wanders away almost immediately. Rather than addressing the issue you all bring up something you think may sway the discussion.
    If about Trump someone says what about Biden. If about Biden Rex says what about Trump. They all end up as circular firing squads. It’s useless.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That’s correct. This thread is on a false presumption that we almost lost anything.

JMG has gone above to show you guys how often this happens. And far worse btw.

Not once have you acknowledged that when trump won, more democrats objected on Jan 6th than Trump could even conjure up.

They DID what Trump tried to do. I mean fuck, it was a full on riot for 4 fucking years.

Don’t be dishonest. Time to move on from this lie.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What happened to the days when the media had to verify information before reporting on it?

LSUpride123 likes this.