January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

You and Rex don’t deserve a separate thread you and he are cowards when confronted with a direct question. I’m anti, totally against, condemn the LGBTQ+ movement and agenda. See how easy, now it’s your turn. I have not nor do I intend to question your orientation.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

maybe start a new thread and see where it goes? labels are either beatific or scorned depending on the person or group, especially so in this thread…

any way, why can’t the j6 committee put that ol sum bitch ray epps on the stand and clear up any misconceptions?

Jmg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i read that there were photos of this guy ray epps with an agency-style earpiece. that would seem very incriminating. i never found it though. normal people almost never use the kind of earpiece tv people and cops use, with the twirly bit behind the ear that connects to the waist mounted reciever

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Only when the other guy does it… got it.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

My biggest question regarding Epps is why put him on the most wanted list? I feel like that’s something you only use when someone is 100% guilty and to be indicted.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Epps already spoke to J6 investigators. There are no misconceptions among people with any sense. Ray Epps didn't work for the FBI.

How stupid is this whole Ray Epps "instigation" conspiracy theory, anyway? Those violent people who entered the Capitol did so because Ray Epps told them to, and wouldn't have otherwise?

Defendant: "I'm innocent, your honor!"
    Judge: "We have you on videotape inside the Capitol assaulting a police officer."
    Defendant: "Ray Epps made me do it!"

trumpists are too dumb to understand that propagating this Ray Epps bullshit only makes them look EVEN MORE like moronic sheep.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

I still don’t understand how he was on the most wanted list and then not. Did they clear that up during the miniseries? I’m not being facetious. I really do want to know. It seems like an odd thing to do

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont we need at least a year of congressional investigations to find out? how can we be sure?
    these quotes are not accurate
    keep an open mind and lets investigate

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't think he was on a typical FBI's Most Wanted List. His was listed among a special photo list that the FBI wanted the public to help identify in order to investigate J6. Epps himself called the FBI two days after the insurrection, so it's highly just a case of no longer needing to be identified. His photo is not the only one that was later removed from the list.

There is no evidence Epps actually entered the Capitol. There is no evidence he assaulted any public official. There are many insurrectionists who did those things, so the DOJ has higher priority targets than Ray Epps.... who might not have committed any crime at all. In fact, one such person who was arrested has said that Ray Epps's last words to him before he entered the building was to "take it easy", "the Capitol Police are only doing their jobs."

Was Epps an instigator? About as much as hundreds of other angry trumpians there with no actual balls, I reckon. Was he an FBI agent or informant? Only in fantasies by trump and his supporters who won't own up to their own insurrection.... and probably not even there because I doubt that many of them actually believe such crap.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So how close were we to losing our democracy?