January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You might not be an atheist but you're no doubt godless.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Haaahaaaaa now answer my question if you’re pro LGBTQ+.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I have a keen interest in politics because it affects me and my loved ones directly, every day, all day.

Politics for trumpkins is no different than religion. It's complete with a god, worship, dogma, and rituals. I don't have religion of any sort.

4. XXL TideFan

“Jeopardy Music” Very simple question bois. I suspect that you both lack the courage or honesty of what you expect of others.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

start a thread on it if you want to discuss it.

you wouldnt rank religions in terms of rightness, even though you abandoned protestantism for a reason you wouldnt expand on, thats fine, this isnt the thread for that anyways

6. XXL TideFan

Just as in a court of law. You as an atheist lack standing sir. A godless heathen is categorically unfit as pertains to matters of faith.

7. XXL TideFan

You obfuscate again. I did not denigrate any Christianity which is what you wanted. Try again Schlomo Jr.
    You use Rex’s tactic of saying this isn’t the thread for it if you don’t want to answer. This thread has meandered quite a bit. Are you ashamed to voice your support of a belief or to condemn it by not supporting it in the public square?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i just wanted a rank. you are the one that left Protestantism and implied it was not as good as other options. if you cant answer which religion is most true, thats fine
    i just told you exactly where and how to discuss it. i would be happy to go more in-depth with my answers than anyone here. just start a thread and watch the essays flow. on anything you want.

9. XXL TideFan

Who needs essays when 1 word answers are all that is needed? This is a most appropriate place for it as the ruling regime has made it a religion of sorts. You prattle on and on about why you won’t answer it, that seems show a genuine fear of answering it. I gave you exact answers, you equivocate. I have a hard time understanding how easily you can kick Rex’s butt yet be so pitiful in dodging direct questions. Were you the kid that always grabbed his toy and went running home to mommy?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bud if you dont have the curiosity to spend 4 seconds starting a new thread for your questions about faggots and chicks with dicks, carpet munching, etc thats fine.

this thread is for jan 6th stuff.

i like the angle of the govt infilatrating the mob and stirring them up. i dont have an opinion on it but i like to see others weigh in.

insiders say i am terrified