January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so now you deny hillary and the democrats claimed russia hacked the election?

but you said, and i quote:

"17 separate intelligence agencies say Russia hacked our election" -rex

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/cnn-producer-admits-cnn-is-bullshit.137219/#post-1631134

you then went on to speculate about the specific hacking, echoing hillary's "big lie"

"It didn't take many. Trump won by just 70,000 votes across 4 states. Who knows if Russian hacking of the voting rolls, machines, mailing lists, etc. or their propaganda bots affected 70,000 people.... or even as few as 35,000 people if votes were changed, voluntarily or not, because of the hacking." - rex

why were you spreading the big lie? seems to me like you are doing exactly what trump did, question the votes in a big lie

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i said election, not the votes, please pay attention

4. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Pence says he will consider testifying before the Jan 6th Committee.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"And for those brave right-wing Americans who say it's all about keeping America independent and safe. If you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something a little more than a gun." - joe biden today

this is not true, i have been told you can take over the country without any guns, just a viking hat and a gang of kooks

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You gotta give Joe credit. He’s now talked about killing Americans at least twice, now.

Perple and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

He wants to kill Americans, specifically those damn Make America Great Again "Fascists".

Making America Great isn't in my program Jack!"

Americans love being threatened with military action & called Facists by a bogus potus.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh oh: Mark Meadows has complied with his DOJ subpoena.

Nobody closer to trump in that administration than was Meadows.

Meadows has likely flipped, for a number of reasons:
    1- He's 63 years old and doesn't want to spend part of his waning years behind bars
    2- He knows trump very well, as a piece of shit, and why risk jail time for a piece of shit?
    3- He has seen trump lacks loyalty to his associates, so why be loyal to him?
    4- Like most Americans he was genuinely disgusted by the events of Jan. 6

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is like saying because the cop pulled you over and you didnt run you are guilty. Which you know, is not accurate. Then again, you would say running is a sign of guilt as well.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, it's more like saying if the cop pulled you over and you comply your penalty will be less than if you run away.

By the way (don't you just love by the ways?), trump's frantic meeting on the golf course with his lawyers this past week was comedy gold. "Let's go to one of the fairways for a conference! Surely they don't have my fairways bugged, right? Could they?"