January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why did the democrats certify the results if the election was stolen from hillary and trump was an illegitimate president as she claims?

2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Once Gain you've pilfered a Repulican/American adult saying & turned it into your Liberal saying for your slimy illigitimate uses.

If you're over 40 & still a Liberal, you've never grown up. Once a Hippie Commie always a Hippie Commie. Too bad your parents turned in their "Flower Power" VW Bus for a German sedan. Have a flower - Moonbeam.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

My parents were as right wing nut as they come.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You've already been given those answers. Your constant repetitions of the same stupid points is the tactic of five year olds.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL. Your bluff is comical. Why don't you just admit that you CAN'T do that, you liar?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Thus the reason you literally can't grow up. Rebelling against your parents even now.
    [​IMG]

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, you can't keep your stories straight.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont deny it, no reason to prove you wrong about something you dont deny. you keep asking me to prove things and then you change your position after i do. like for example i said biden said the vax prevents the virus and you said i lied. then i showed him saying it and somehow i was still lying, even with visual evidence and transcripts of his words. so like to have you take a position that is falsifiable before i i falsify it.

why dont you clarify your position? to what extent was trump responsible for the deaths under his admin? and what about biden? i say both are basically not responsible at all, public health isnt really a federal thing, which biden says, and i agree with.

you say that alot, but its rarely true.

why did the democrats certify the results if the election was stolen from hillary and trump was an illegitimate president as she claims? why is it a big lie when trump says the election is stolen, but its true when hillary says the election is stolen? and if it is true, then why did the democrats allow it?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The democrats agreed to certify the results in 2016 because they knew Trump had won and HRC was a whining bitch.
    Question is why do the republicans admit in private that Trump lost in 2020 don’t have the balls to say it publicly.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I called you a liar for saying it. That IS denying it, you lying imbecile.