January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Kinda like your hero Rex trying to compare extreme far right lunatic Alex Jones to Trump.

If thats the case, then surely you feel the same fate should fall upon BLM/Antifa rioters who attacked and set fire to occupied federal buildings, correct?

2. msully

msully Founding Member

Why did the capital police pull back the barriers and wave the people in ????? It was a trap

XXL TideFan and Perple like this.
  3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Yes, actually I do the same fate should fall upon leftists who burned buildings. But that's a whole different thing than rioters attacking democracy. You don't think there was anything wrong with it or you don't think it happened. That's the problem.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You would be wrong. The idiots that did it deserve their fate, except for Ashley Babbit. Where we disagree is, democracy was not attacked. Viking hat guy was not going to start issuing orders to our admirals and generals. And Trump did not incite it.

Perple, Jmg and shane0911 like this.
  5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You are wrong. I'll leave it at that. I've got better things to do than argue about who is allowed to commit wrongs and who isn't.

seabrookcajun and Winston1 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you cant attack democracy. again, this is a category error.

LOGIC
    noun: category error
    1. the error of assigning to something a quality or action that can properly be assigned to things only of another category, for example, treating abstract concepts as though they had a physical location

democracy is not a place

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but that isnt where democracy is. the CIA folds democracy up and puts in a box in the capitol building every night. then if you capture it you own it and can start issuing authoritarian decrees. those trumpsters almost got it

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is what blockheads like @rockwallfan and @Winston1 just cannot seem to grasp! There was NEVER a threat to "democracy" there was NEVER any threat to "rule" or "command". There was a group of unruly nuts that didn't damage anything, had no weapons, were allowed in by the few capital police that were on duty, a guy in a horned fur looking cape thing and that is about it. Pay no attention that they could have had the guard there to protect them but that was 86'd for whatever reason. Probably because they KNEW it would foil their planned "insurrection"

In fact not probably, most definitely

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG]
    And Rockwell liked his retort.

I'd bet good money Rex & only pal Rockwell come here from Illinois or a shithole close to that area. Neither are Southerners, imo.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Born and raised on the Westbank. Here's the difference between you and me: I'm a FREETHINKER, not a tribalist. I don't take anything on faith. I question and scrutinize. It's why I rejected the nonsense that is Christianity. It's why I rejected the deleteriousness of republicanism.