January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

1 "Capital Po Po" used deadly force against an unarmed woman.

Do you understand the Law & "Use Deadly Force"? Apparently not.

Score one for the racist gunman.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Educate me please. Using the circumstances of thousands against a handful of law enforcement protecting basically our entire body of elected officials as well as our VP. Please point out documented established procedure.
    Ain’t gonna happen.
    Oh, and by the way, the only one pointing out “race” is you. So why did you say that? Because you are the one who is racist?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes her thats the only person that died, the media likes to lie about many others. more cops died in the black muslim insurrection a couple months later

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Homie had to kill me in cold blood. I was against his idiot nervosa agenda. Plus he thinks he's Rick Fucking James. Score one for BLM.
    [​IMG]

5. rockwallfan

Clarity as to who you are. As if your repeated posts on the same subject didn’t scream it. But don’t feel lonely.

6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Both killed unarmed white women.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you know about the insurrection of the black nationalist on the capitol? if he had gotten inside he could have overthrown our democracy and installed black nationalist islam caliphate. that is where the power is, right, the capitol? his death toll was infinitely higher than the trumpsters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2021_United_States_Capitol_car_attack

"Green shared extremist viewpoints advanced by the Nation of Islam "

jeesus that sounds dangerous. do you know the global death toll of islam? pretty scary our nations capitol was murderously attacked by a dangerous ideology with a bloody history and a 1.8 billion adherents. almost lost our country

seems like we need a congressional hearing on the 4/2 attack on our democracy. need to find out what drove this guy to do this and maybe see if we need to jail all muslims. if you disagree, well wait until we investigate for a few years in primetime.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Good riddance to treasonous trash.

rockwallfan likes this.
  9. rockwallfan

Is this your argument? This is jibberish. And that's an insult to jibberish. I thought you were going to educate me on the law and the use of deadly force and how that cop was out of line for shooting ashley babish after she forced her way into a barricaded government building after warning. And this is the best you have! Posting pictures of POC OJ from a totally unrelated case. I guess the 2nd picture is of the cop who shot the insurrectionist? If he wasn't given medals and recognized as a hero he sure as the hell should have been.

Rex likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Good thing he never came across the blood thirsty flag waving granny. I would have hated that his life was in jeopardy twice that day.