January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course she did

but she does claim she won, she says the election was stolen from her, which is the exact same thing trump says. there were even senators that refused to certify the results, exactly like with trump. she even got many democrats to participate in her big lie insurrection:

• Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) objected to Alabama's votes.
    • Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) objected to Florida's votes.
    • Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) objected to Georgia's votes.
    • Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) objected to North Carolina's votes.
    • Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) objected to the votes from North Carolina in addition to votes from South Carolina and Wisconsin. She also stood up and objected citing "massive voter suppression" after Mississippi's votes were announced.
    • Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) brought up allegations of Russian interference in the election and malfunctioning voting machines when she objected following the announcement of Michigan's votes.
    • Maxine Waters (D-Calif) rose and said, "I do not wish to debate. I wish to ask 'Is there one United States senator who will join me in this letter of objection?'" after the announcement of Wyoming's votes.

in fact democrats refused to certify more states than republicans did. wanna fact check me on that?

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-democrats-object-more-states-2016-republicans-2020-1561407

In total, Republicans made objections to votes from six states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. By the end of the joint session, Biden's 306 electoral votes were certified, just as Trump's votes had been certified in 2017.

The Ruling
    True

kcal and shane0911 like this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Rules to live by before responding to a mentally ill liberal. (I know, it's an oxymoron).

rexineommetd.jpg

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How can you expect him to be able to see anything at all with his head shoved up his own ass?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trumps people wanted to "stop the steal". clinton also said the election was stolen from her. they did the same thing. and thats fine, let them complain. this happens in every democracy.

hillary went a different path to try and overthrow democracy. she invented a lie about russia to destabilize and delegitimize trump. it was a lie she paid for from the start, and spread, because she is a cunt. she probably would have liked if her supporters stormed the capital, but who wants to storm anything for that cunt. even her supporters prefer bernie.

bud, i didnt vote for trump, never will, i think he probably lost the election (though unfortunately if he did win, i think the media would avoid doing their job to uncover it like the plague ). but hillary and gore and a bunch of democrats and republicans, they do this all the time. and its well within their rights! you can say the election was stolen. its free speech my nigga!

XXL TideFan likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No matter how many times you say it that will never be true. I didn't bother with the rest of your post which I'm certain is more of your same bullshit.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how many videos and quotes of hillary claiming the election was stolen from her would you require? the answer should be one, but i can do many more

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You mean like calling a riot an insurrection?

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No matter how many times you say it, the only person killed on Jan 6th 2021 was Ashli Babbit, an unarmed white women & military veteran. Killed by an unrepentant black asshole Michael Byrd, a gun & alledgedly a CSPD security officer. He later claimed he was proud of the killing. No charges were brought by the complicit Liberals, in charge if Capital security.

Your thread has run it's course. Yeas ago really.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

you mean the woman breaking through a barricaded government building doorway with a clear window where police and others had guns drawn and pointed toward her, warning her not to proceed? Is that the one?

seabrookcajun and Winston1 like this.