January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they can't. That's ridiculous.

This is quite funny. You (and apparently your blow buddies here) only want to end the power of congressional subpoena because your heroes are corrupt. As I've said, I don't recall you bitching about Congress's subpoena power when republicans were conducting investigations.

As for Ginni Thomas not doing anything wrong... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? Furthermore, that's not even the point. Subpoenas are typically issued to WITNESSES, not exclusively to criminal targets. Like I said, you really don't know how subpoenas work, and what they're intended for, do you?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I admit to not having much patience for dishonest and willfully ignorant people such as yourself.

3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

95F88386-C8AE-4E65-A6C6-64373556B65D.jpeg

4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

The only intention of the Stasi Select Committee is smearing. An attempt to sling anything & everything at Trump in an effort at stirring up the undesirables and allying with never Trump RINOs in anything to stop his running again. Real committees have always had both sides represented with their chosen reps. Never has the opposite party selected the others members for them. Any pretense this is legitimate or bipartisan is an acrobatic insertion of their head up their own ass.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

children learn patience as part of becoming adults

she isnt even accused of anything bud, and if she was she is innocent until proven otherwise. you cant just order endless investigations with no indictments and charges for your political theater. we shouldnt threaten american citizens with jail for not wanting to play a part in our theater.

what would you like to imagine ginny thomas did wrong? had an illegal opinion? text and email her opinions? thats legal, bud.

is this all you want to do? find hypocrites? every conversation goes this way with you. "well you say that now, but what about that other time when HAHAHAHA HYPOCRITTTZ". i dont care about that other time when some other thing happened. we are not talking about that now. please try to focus.

stop trying to compare every situation to find a hypocrite and simply address the issue at hand.

what criminal target? witness to what? whats the crime? who is the criminal? this isnt even a criminal proceeding.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

To top it all off, your reading comprehension skills are abysmal.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

iconrotflmao.gif

9. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Unfortunately he isn't capable of that.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what did she do?

earlier i described this strategy investigation as a form of politcal theater, where the aim isnt to prosecute and there is no underlying crime, merely the investigation. the theater is the point. the fact that a person is as of now innocent is seen as the justification ro investigate them until something is found. how can we know anyone is innocent unless we investigate them for years in primetime?

again its like if we endlessly search your house because we dont know that you are not a criminal and need to investigate forever, because, in your words, "how the fuck do we know" you are not a criminal?

thats not how justice works, chief.

you deflect to personal attacks. grow up. you appear to want every argument to end in "no YOU ARE!" and back and forth insults.