January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bet you he misses on both. He will not give you a % but he will spit out some bullshit none the less. Liberals aren't very smart

2. shane0911

Watch, even when I tell him exactly what he is going to do he will follow suit, he is a lefty!

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

May I correct you please. Where it concerns Trumpism, a "lefty" may actually be a righty, only with integrity.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i just tried to overthrow the govt. i used jedi mind trick. it didnt work. i tried to make ron paul the president by merely thinking it. it was literally an attempted insurrection. but dont worry, it had very little chance of success.

so i hope i helped you understand why the chances of successful overthrow of the govt is important. like if there was a latin kings gang in baton rouge, two bros named jose and one name juan, and they wanted to overthrow the govt, and their plan was to do it by trespassing in a building, we dont need to worry and have the navy send the aircraft carriers up the river to dock next to the belle of baton rouge and start raining destruction.

that said, i think it would be helpful if we thought about how likely it is we lost our country to the MAGA-ocracy. do you think they almost did it?

isnt it important we are able to assess risk? i was told this was the most horrible day since 9/11. well i watched 9/11 up close and in person and the smell of death was intense. this doesnt seem as bad. or was it? why dont you tell us how close we came?

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my stocks are getting destroyed and it costs an arm and a leg to fill my miata. must suck for poor folks and minorities and trannies and shit

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. shane0911

The only thing you really need to know about the "riot" is Trump called for the Nat Guard and Pelosi and Bowser rejected it! Now why would they do that? Is it because they knew if there was protection provided their planned "insurrection" wouldn't work???

Whole damn thing up in flames

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You’re not suggesting that people in power sat back and allowed this horrible transgression on our nation’s democracy to happen so they could blow it up to an extreme by repeating the word “insurrection” over and over and over again, are you? For what, the sole purpose of making sure that one party might not have power again? It’s disgusting that you think the FBI would perpetrate such a heinous crime. I bet next you’ll tell me that they WANTED MLK assassinated too. Ugh.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its unfortunate for the dems abortion will be in the news over jan 6th, ruining their propaganda