January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its because he is just not very smart. This is evident by the "damage he has done to this country" when in fact HE did no damage at all to this country. He actually did more good or even great things for this country than possibly any POTUS before, he is at least in the discussion. Because silly old winston doesn't like him as a person he equates that to his policy which is something you have tried to tell them but they are too dumb to separate the two. I don't think winston is a racist, I think he is an idiot.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think anyone is really a racist, ever, unless they openly claim they are.

i agree, people are hungup on trump personally. that he seems like a blowhard, and that he doesnt seem well-read and articulate enough. people gotta get over that shit.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  3. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Kinzinger on Epps:

7) The narrative on Jan 6 has been that it’s first antifa, or patriots who love their country, maybe crisis actors, def false flag operatives, or now FBI agents. Take your pick. Truth is they were rioters incited by lies. And RAY is no fed. Just another misled man.

'Sorry, Crazies': GOP Lawmaker Dismantles Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory (yahoo.com)

The Trump cult blames anyone and everyone except the one responsible: Benedict Donald

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea and Carter Page didn’t work for the FBI either.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so kinzinger got all that from the extensive interview they did with Epps?

cmon Winston….

sunlight works both ways, right?

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

upload_2022-1-12_7-21-41.png I didn’t know the nyt was part of the trump cult…..

hmmm…

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

more questions for my friends on the left:

CCE3E69B-2B87-4E67-A428-CF1D5500B75C.png

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Comical.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Desperate much for some sort of insurrection excuse? FBI headquarters are in Washington DC. Folks such as yourself would be screaming conspiracy if ALL of them or if NONE of them had been at the Capitol that day.

""The FBI incited this mob and conducted the breach to make it look like trump caused this and trump supporters did this!!""

OR

""The FBI planned this ahead of time. They knew it would be a dangerous scene, that's why NONE OF THEM were at the event!""

And, by the way, even if a couple of FBI agents incited (they didn't) a mob how does that excuse the mob? If I talk you into murder are you still a murderer?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

lol