JaMarcus Arrested for Codeine Syrup

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by bhelmLSU, Jul 5, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

bama boy:rofl::rofl:

Something tells me this Purple Drank QB bust is starting to leave a mark.:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I know they never will; Payton has already said as much. But I would like to see him in a stable situation with a good coach before he's declared a lost cause.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You do realize that's a reference to the big Alabama medallion with the words "bamaboy" that JR chose to wear to the '07 BCSNC, right?

4. TUSKtimes

Ya, it was either buyer's remorse or look, I'm the village idiot. Either way, guilt by association should stay within the confines of the Louisianan border on this one. We insist.:lol:

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

we will keep him inside our border as long as you keep "he who must not be named" inside yours. :grin: all tryin to pillage louisiana talent any chance he can get. i wish state troopers would immediately pull this guy over everytime they get a chance to screw up his arrival times in the recruiting process.

6. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Well, I can understand that.

7. TUSKtimes

"NCAA" and "B'ham. central" would interpret that as an unfair advantage. The Louisiana kids we got are sticking and making the field as freshman and sophomores. If y'all get news of coach Saban in and around the sportsman paradise, tell Miles to double down, the kid can play.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

see we know the kid can play, unfortunately, they know your guy can coach. And "he who must not be named" when he was here, made a living off of alabama kids, so i guess turnabout is fair play. It's a dagger in the heart seeing a good homegrown kid doing their best "hester prynne" imitation. But I will tell you this, hearing all this garbage this year about the Big 10 and how the SEC is down means I will be rooting for any SEC team playing out of conference this year.

9. TUSKtimes

Miles is still spending his weekends touring our great state. (Rivers) But that frigging Mobile pipeline that was funneling some of our biggest and baddest has been turned down a notch or two. Thank goodness.

It's interesting, but the more sustained success the SEC enjoys, the louder the noise and confusion coming from these conferences. I realize most of this stuff are feelings of inadequacies, by the teams and media in recent events. I just think folks like Ohio St. ought to keep it to a low roar until they actually can make an argument and provide conclusive video evidence.:hihi:

10. Weisguy

Weisguy Veteran Member

Um, you jump all over the fact that the writer points out how similar Mobile is to Baton Rogue and how they're both New Orleans JV cities, but then ignore that he's saying they're all cities to go wild and party in. If he was in New Orleans, an even wilder and crazier city, with even more temptations, do you really think JR would turn his career around? The guy was spending too much time in Mobile partyin', and now you want him to go to an even bigger party town?

In college, JR could get away with his drinkin' and syrupin' because of the superior talent on his team. All he had to do was chuck it in the air, and let those two first-round WRs go up in the air and haul that pass in. But, in the NFL, where the teams are more even and the opponents are great athletes, he can't get away with that anymore.