I've lost interest in Desantis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I believe his claim about DEI is that some of his employees did it and he either didn't know about it or didn't care enough to stop it. he then wrote a book about how it's terrible so I don't have a problem believing he opposes it.

I think the mainstream media hates him and is trying to paint him as a flip flopper, when really he is way too muanced and precise with his language, and they purposely misinterpret him. hedoesn't speak in easy to remember slogans, he over-explains things ande that leaves him open for uncharitable interpretations of what he meant.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Obviously, since they have been yapping all day about how well Hailey did. I really don't like her. She really is Cheney in heels but worse! She isn't very good looking either. I want my conservative chics to be hot!

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I mentioned before I am concerned about how closely aligned corporate media is with the military industrial complex. this is why they love Nikki Haley. she wants to fund Israel to fight for all eternity (which is truly how long this biblical conflict would go).

Haley is a puppet for the war machine.

the billions we are sending overseas is stressing me out. printing money and sending it to wars is making my goddamn groceries expensive.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.