It's a terrorist invasion! It's an unprecedented crisis! It's the end of America if we don't shut

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not true, he reversed the stay in Mexico policy which basically opened the doors.

family separation is the policy for any and all criminals and has been for all eternity. you don't put children in jail. if you rob a bank you get taken from your family and jailed. its normal. we don't put whole families in jail.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

“We tried to pass YOUR bill after 3 years of doing nothing.” Fucking idiot

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Even if that's true how is that an argument against passing the bill NOW, you imbecile?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Level headed republicans (they DO exist but are very rare) push back against the notion that a president can easily shut down the border.

Why didn't trump do it? He couldn't. And I'll remind everybody: trump enjoyed a republican majority in ALL THREE BRANCHES of government. He could have passed anything he desired.

And one of the things he did pass is one of the biggest reasons border apprehensions are up under Biden: Title 42. Now, because of trump, the same migrants are being apprehended multiple times and are counted in the statistics.

So, what I'm saying again is that republican politicians and multiple persons on THIS board are full of shit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=29f78a0c5cd94a188234eee5d07b174d&ei=15

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

because all Joe Biden has to do is enforce existing laws. its not legal to cross the border without permission. instead Biden Democrat governors and mayors pay them to come to their cities and give them free lodging and food. this incentivizes illegal entry.

and our policy should never be catch and release, it should always be detain and deport, no questions asked, for anyone who crossed the border outside of a proper checkpoint.

none of this requires any new legistlation and in fact the president is already empowered to change border policy at his own whim, as trump did.

also the so called border bill is of course not a border bill but a military industrial complex funding bill with a tiny bit of border related nonsense tacked on.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

repeat, trump era illegal immmigration was way way way down. you need to try at least a little to be honest.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You just made ALL of that up!

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It is true. I don’t understand why that’s not important. And I’m sure the billions of dollars in the bill for Ukraine and Israel were a big reason it didn’t pass. Why have you left all that money printing out? I like your “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain” schtick you’re still using. Dumbass parrot

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Until someone invents a Star Trek-type force field, there is no way to 100% secure the border, but Trump's policies were working better than anything that's been tried in the last 30 years. Biden threw out all those policies on Day 1 of his admin, and the floodgates opened.

HalloweenRun and Jmg like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just more bullshit you don't actually believe, you MAGAt imbecile.