Is there anything more asinine than describing breakfast sausage

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Cracker Barrel……..making Yankees think they found southern cooking for decades.

APPTiger likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think the lowest form of journalism is "i found a handful of random people saying shit on social media"

i mean, for what possible reason could anyone care about what 9 people we dont know think about sausage? thats news? is the next news story gonna be about how 4 kids in minnesota dont like bubble gum?

3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Have it on good authority that people in New Orleans don’t like snow or clean neighborhoods.

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

PSA: General Health

Jessica Tarlov, a Liberal, has the worst voice ever on TV- ever. Good God! Granny Clampett's was as smooth as honey compared to Tarlov's mouth. She's whiny, shrill & a gutterall craggy voice all at once. It gets worse when she's triggered, which is Liberals basically all the time. Her voice will induce Severe Headaches if heard longer than 30 seconds. I mean real headaches. She's always completely wrong on every possible issue, which makes the Tarlov experience more unbearable, possibly vomit inducing.

Thus if you ever flip over to watch Fox News. Even for a minute (Tarlov can pop up anywhere over there, except the night shows) You might consider keeping 3 items handy: Bonine or Dramamine, Advil or Tylenol & Mylanta/ Pepto. (Bonine will help the inner ears, when the inevitable Vertigo that sets in when you put your head down, after hearing that voice too long.)

They should have a "Tarlov Challenge". Who can listen to her ramble on on the longest. Although, what could you win realistically? Ear torture trophy., with that big ass bitch on top? Geez, no thanks! She's married, got herself knocked up, so the husband is very probably is tone deaf with possible ear damage. Know idea how he hooked up with her. When Dana Perino outed her pregnancy on Fox "accidentally", you know he was running to the airport. Of 'The Tarlov' took his passport. Wonder why she didnt abort again? Hmm odd, she loves abortions. Either way, you know he has the best ear plugs available. No way he can listen to Tarlov have an orgasm. That would kill fish in a tank & scare house pets away permanently.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Has nothing to do with taste and everything to do with their proving their moral superiority by not killing and eating animals.

fanatic and Perple like this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Moral superiority at it's finest:

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s so crazy that if you eat meat around these fools, they’ll call you a murderer