News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The governor is MS just rescinded all covid-related executive orders yesterday. Not that any of them were actually being enforced anyway, at least in the town I live in (Ocean Springs) and our numbers didn't spike to an unmanageable level.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It almost felt like there were no EOs in the first place.

fanatic likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ask the laid off pipeline workers that

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Not that I disagree with you ... but the issue is not about mask, but more about respecting other people. If a store owner request you wear a mask, then wear one out of respect for them. It's kinda like Galatoire’s ... requires you wear a jacket after 5 PM.

On a side note ... have you met anyone with a diagnosis of the Flu this year?? ... neither have I. So ... mask and social distancing may not do squat for RONA .... but it is knocking the shit out of the flu!

KyleK, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

do they even diagnose for the flu anymore? My daughter was really sick last week. Body aches, sore throat, lethargy... They gave her a strep test to see if was bacterial and a covid test. Both came back negative and they said just to rest and treat the symptoms. After going to the Dr., we didn't know what she had only what she didn't have.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

was referring to the MS mask mandates

fanatic likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'm personally opposed to wearing one but will always put one on going into a store, etc. for that reason.... i think of people like mrs kcal's 99 y/o grandmother who is afraid to venture beyond her 4 walls when i put one on. if it makes those people feel more at ease then count me in....

KyleK, onceanlsufan and Winston1 like this.
  8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Masks are not for your protection. They are for the protection of those you come in contact with. Covid is transmitted via droplets. Droplets don't go through a mask.

A surgeon wears a mask not to protect himself, but to protect you from him.

I'm not really sure why you idiots cannot understand that.

I'm sucking no government cock. If you can show me a study that shows masks do nothing, please link it. You are full of your boisterous shit and you know it. Or, maybe you are too fucking ignorant to know it. If that is the case, I can give you enough reading material to keep you occupied for weeks. It's several pages.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe-a-summary-of-the-science/

https://thenewamerican.com/cdc-admits-no-conclusive-evidence-cloth-masks-work-against-covid/

https://fee.org/articles/new-study-...eness-of-masks-in-preventing-covid-19-spread/

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...us-spread-in-counties-analyzed-by-researchers

I could go on and on and this is from google who censors anything contrary to you spunk slurpers that just gobble that shit down. Like you said, "you do you" I will continue to be a fucking American, you know, with Liberty and not constrained by any government telling me what to do when I know it is beyond reason and only about control. I'll pay for them to put the ring in your nose so they can lead you around a little easier.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There is also a study done on ~2000 Marines that were kept in strict quarantine and what do you know, the mask not only didn't work but made shit worse. You can get shitty with me all you want, I'm only trying to provide you with the truth. I'm not angry with you, I feel sorry for you because you are being lied to by your "leaders" and you believe it.