If Cleveland Browns hire Michael Lombardi, Alabama's Nick Saban would be likely head coach target

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TIGRIS PANTHERA, Dec 10, 2012.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Everyone gets tired of playing video games on easy mode at some point.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

There has been some discussion that coach Saban doesn't enjoy winning, well we've seen him around losing, he likes it even less.

3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I can see why any school or NFL team would want him as their coach. He is a great coach, no doubt about that. I dont trust the snake in the grass with anything he says. Again, Im not bitter for him or how he left LSU. I get it, I understand wanting the bigger challenge of the NFL. My dislike is that he quit on the Dolphins and lied through it all. He is just like Meyer, who quit on UF. Anyways, I dont see him leaving Bama. He gets top recruits and is about to win a second straight national title. He knows his style is better suited for college over the pros. So I dont see him leaving the college game, he knows he has made that mistake before.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

All I'm sayin is that if I had $75 million in the bank, the State of Alabama is probably the 2nd to last place that I'd want to live.

5. LaSalleAve

I'll take the bait.... First?

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Kabul, Afghanistan

7. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

I certainly remember the usc fanbase saying the exact same thing your saying about Pete Carol too, "oh he's been to the NFL" wasn't his cup of tea, usc is the best program in the country, blah..blah...blah....where is pete Carrol at now?

Contained Chaos likes this.
  8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I don't think it matters because only your first point may actually have any truth to it.

Further, I doubt his ego would ever let him admit that none of those are achievable at a higher level. In fact, if you tell him he can't achieve it, then he'll do everything he can to prove you wrong.

You don't know him as well as you think you do. Saban doesn't give a fuck about bama; he only cares about saban.

9. LaSalleAve

Damn I didn't know we were going worldwide, so u got Tuscaloosa ranked higher than Tehran. Lol, nice!!

10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I keep hoping players will use that same logic (money being replaced by "talent")...