I got the Rona

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

even liberal media outlets agree with me

"Our reading of these comments is that Trump is saying Democratic criticism of him is a hoax, not that the coronavirus doesn’t exist or wasn’t real. We’ve been unable to find other comments of Trump suggesting that"

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/08/ask-politifact-are-you-sure-donald-trump-didnt-cal/

that article was in repsonse to a first article saying the same exact thing, but liberals like you simply wont give up that talking point, regardless of how false it is. they will claim trump called the virus a hoax, which is a lie, and they will lie over and over and never quit.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Other fact-checkers have agreed with our reading of Trump’s comments. Here’s what they have to say.

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

so all of these people are wrong, and you are the one who has the quotes showing trump calling the virus a hoax?

KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The criticism of his policy WAS the call for action. You can't separate the two.

You make ZERO sense.

Democrats: This is a serious situation that calls for action, and whatever you think you've done has been woefully inadequate.
    trump: Hoax!

What on Earth did they say that was wrong? How was it a "hoax"? I have never said that he called the virus, itself, a "hoax". So why are you posting that irrelevant stuff? The Democrats were entirely correct. Where's the "hoax"? trump said the danger would pass by April, thus he did next to nothing except a racist travel ban from one country, when we needed so much more. He was lackadaisical. He only instituted "Operation Warp Speed" only after it became apparent that his nonchalance and lies blew up in his face.

If you think he was so committed to a vaccine then WHY DID HE GET HIS IN SECRET? Why didn't he urge others to do so until he left office?

Of course you know the answer: he was afraid to institute measures that would hurt the economy. He cared more about reelection than about the health of American people. And BOOM! 600,000 Americans died because of his secrecy and inaction.

You can't sugarcoat this. Only Republicans believe your nonsense. The rest of us threw that sorry self-serving loser out on his fat ass.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am not talking about the "call for action" i am talkoing about the virus itself.

the virus is not a hoax, nor has trump ever claimed it was. this is a dishonest liberal talking point that no evidence can stop you from repeating .

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is a paraphrase, and there is a reason you are not using quotes. to be dishonest.

i see. you have been fairly unclear here. you brought up the hoax. you didnt mean trump claiming the virus was a hoax?

so we agree that trump never called the virus a hoax? it is weird how you wont answer directly.

well to be fair, that country is where the virus was from. its amazing how much you lefties echo the talking points of the chinese communist party.

again, i ask you, what should he have done?

i am fine with him doing exactly what he did, put in big money and resources into a vaccine that could save my elderly parents. thanks trump. they are still alive today., possibly because they got vaccine very early. virus didnt get my dad even though he is very old and diabetic. nice work donald.

he was, he started project lightspeed or warpdrive or whatever.

i think you are lying here, as he was very proud of the vaccine and took credit for it.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

There's no sense reasoning with him. He thinks Biden is doing a great job and the country has never been better. That's the 'logic' you're dealing with.

shane0911 and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

calling the travel ban racist is the thing i find most egregious. that is essentially a chinese communist talking point.

china, a mostly (depending on how you define non-han minority groups like uigurs) one race ethnostate, one of their primary propaganda tenets to their own people is that other countries that are multiracial are inferior and chaotic. so they spread the idea that the united states is a violent place where we are a splintered population of angry balkanized losers that cannot get along. unlike the chinese who are all chinese and they damn well better be chinese or they go to the camps.

to avoid revolt against authoritarian regime the chinese people must believe their system superior and more open and diverse ones hopelessly flawed. so they always paint the US as racistand unstable, like yugoslavia. and the left fucking eats that shit up. the chinese barely had to even invent an anti-asian crime wave that was entirely fictional and the left was nuts to pretend it was true.

Winston1, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

whats the hoax you are referring to?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was trying to board my dogs for a trip I am taking and these fuckers asked me to get my dogs a K9 Flu shot.

I told them my dogs lick their own asshole....

fanatic, shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village