I got the Rona

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it does make it more or less impossible to determine which is natural and which is manmade.

the way the scientific method works is that the X factor is studied by having a control group without that factor.

if we had an identical earth with no humans burning fossil fuels, then we could prove that the fossil fuels are the difference. but we dont and cannot know that. for all we know its just natural warming. we cant be sure. maybe it is our fossil fuels. but we cant be certain. and what we really cant be certain about is the future of not only the warming, but the future in terms of how well or not well we adapt to the warming.

its like when we used to worry alot about horse shit in the streets. we might have worried about it pretty hard, then 15 years later everyone has a car and its a non-issue. a solution came along we didnt anticipate and made the problem null. in the future we will be much richer and more advanced. we will be able to solve problem in ways we cannot even imagine yet.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let me break this down to you as simple as I can make it.

- trump contended that the Russia collusion was false, thus any criticism leveled at him was a "hoax".
    - trump contended that the coronavirus was real, thus any criticism leveled at him was a "hoax".

Do you see how that second sentence is in logical opposition to the first, and MAKES NO SENSE? That's what trump would have you swallow. But trumpians swallow so much from that pathological liar that I'm not surprised you did.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why would I?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. so its not the virus itself that trump claimed is the hoax. its the criticism of his policy. on this we agree yeah?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not an answer

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and this is true, and was supported by the mueller report. the russia nonense was in fact a hoax as trump claimed.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

His inaction at the start of the pandemic caused AT LEAST 100,000 Americans to die unnecessarily.

You're being VERY dishonest here. Do you think that I've forgotten that trump said in March 2020 that the coronavirus would disappear by April? It was only in May, after it became very obvious that the blowhard's inaction caused the infection and death rate to explode, that "Operation Warp Speed" was instituted, and even after that the first vaccine, Pfizer's, had not partnered in that program.

In a nutshell, as usual, almost EVERYTHING trump claimed about the virus and his response was/is a lie.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Absolutely not true. The Mueller report didn't say there was no collusion; it said there was not enough evidence to support an indictment for conspiracy, a different thing. trump was totally NOT exonerated, as people such as yourself claim.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No credible scientists?

How about these credible scientist
    https://electroverse.net/the-list-s...with-the-current-consensus-on-climate-change/

Links are easy to click on give it a try sometimes

http://ossfoundation.us/projects/en...s/31000-scientists-say-no-convincing-evidence

https://www.epw.senate.gov/public/i...s-all?ID=927B9303-802A-23AD-494B-DCCB00B51A12

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexep...cientists-agree-is-100-wrong/?sh=65eb653f3f9f

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it said they found no collusion. the same way i found no evidence for you murdering your wife. i cant exonerate you. but thats not a strong point is it? lack of exoneration doesnt mean a person is guilty, far from it.

that trump "isnt exonerated" means you dont understand the way this works. they cant exonerate him, thats wasnt their task. they look for collison and find none, and thats the end of the investigation.