I got the Rona

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Nov 17, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

today she was feeling fatigued, smell affected, but in good spirits….

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You fucking asshole dink! Permaban for u

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Lots of whining about a "hoax" in this thread.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I hope she gets well soon. In the meantime, anybody and everybody who is eligible for the vaccine should get one. Unless you have worms... in which case ivermectin with a prescription might be good.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

1. Why did your fraudulent movement change from global warming to climate change?
    2. What cause the last great ice age to begin 2.6 million years ago and what caused it to start subsiding 11, 800 years ago?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I am totally honest. That article and trump make no sense, whatsoever. The criticism of trump's inaction against coronavirus can only be a "hoax" if the coronavirus wasn't real. But then again, I might be giving trump, whose vocabulary is at the fifth grade level, too much credit for understanding what "hoax" means.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Don't be obtuse. No credible, respected climatologist has abandoned the notion that the Earth is warming due to fossil fuel use, and there is no "movement" that changed the label. Because "climate change" INCLUDES global warming PLUS other climate effects of that warming it is often preferred in discussion because it denotes a more thorough problem than warming, alone. Climatologists STILL refer to global warming.

Also, as I told you earlier, the fact that the Earth was warmer or colder in the past does not negate the observation/conclusion that it is now warming due to fossil fuel use. So your question is pointless, except in bizarro world.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that makes no sense. the point is he was a not referring to the virus itself. thats a lie spread by the left. trump never called the virus a hoax. never. so stop lying about it. dont be a liar.

even if trumps actions were bad, and his critics were right, and trump is wrong, he is still not calling the virus a hoax, but the criticism. so even if he is wrong and it isnt a hoax (the criticism NOT THE VIRUS), its still not trump calling the virus a hoax he didnt do that. thats a lie the left refuses to give up.

trump did what he did, got the vaccines made, first in the world, was dosing millions before anyone else had shit. if you are critical of that, fine. thats what trump says is a hoax, false criticism of his policy.

also i am curious about what trump did wrong with respect to the virus? you want more lockdowns? more forced vaccines into people held down by armed stormtroopers?

lets see if you are honest now.

question: did trump call the virus a hoax?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if there was such a scientist, would you favor his being banned from social media?