I actually feel sorry for Ohio State fans...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LSUMike1

LSUMike1 Freshman

I could sorta feel sorry for OSU and their fans, but that didn't keep me from picking against them and puling for UT at he end... I have had a pretty good run on the espn bowl mania, and with a few more wins I can finish out a pretty good year(whEn Ole Miss beat TexasTech, I jumped up over 75,000 places - !!!TEACH THEM PEOPLE TO SAY THE SEC IS HAVING A DOWN YEAR!!!)... and even though I pulled for Texas because that is who I picked at the beginning of the board, I have MUCHO RESPECT for OSU, and the BIG TEN EXCEPT FOR nd, THIER PART TIME 'PILLOW'... ... I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER FEEL SORRY FOR nd... if I NEVER ever hear the phrase, goes something like "THE 4 MAJOR CONFERENCES AND nd" again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!!!!!!!... :geaux: LSU!:LSU231:

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

They would disagree with you. Most of their sites have plenty of Fire JT threads.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no moral victories. well maybe the big 10 avoiding a bcs blowout would be the closest you could come.

but their fans are hurting bigtime. that was a brutal loss. those early field goals ended up costing them as figured.

yep i agree. brutal late flag.

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I rejoice everytime Ohio State loses.

5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

They have some classy fans.. at least on this forum. I was pulling for them hard.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

OSU will win the Big 10 again next year ... and the circle continues but it will probably be without Beanie Wells.

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

USC is the only school I dislike and have absolutely no sense of remorse for every time they lose.

8. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

First, as long as Tressel continues to think he's a great OC and play caller, I would be spinning my wheels to feel sorry for the Buckeyes. What a waste of talented players.

Secondly, the difference in that game was as simple as McCoy putting a spin move on the safety to get into the endzone. If that had been Pryor, he would have avoided the contact by scrambling out of bounds at the seven. (Hey, two more years of not getting hit and I can go pro!!)

Pryor may be a great talent, but right now he needs to work on having less hang time on his passes than OSU has on its punts... and taking one for the team now and then.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

its their own fault. If they would have gone for 1 when the game was 15-17 game would have been 16-17, they would have scored the touchdown, then that 2 point conversion they went for on the last touchdown would have mattered alot more and who knows. i thought going for 2 on the last one, (being they went for 2 on the previous one) blowing a timeout on the challenge, not managing the time in their last drive, not playing boeckman more, and boeckman taking that last sack was crucial. All they had to do was get to the 35 yard line to give the kicker a prayer, with that personal foul on the kick off. Also the obvious blitzing of linebackers left the middle wide open for mccoy, they might as well just let em score on the first play.

Hats off to Ohio State for playing their hearts out, their coaching staff needs to take the blame for that one.

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep. They're the frickin' Alabama of the north.

I don't feel sorry for them. By now, the message is clear...OSU, you just don't belong in the BCS! Hopefully, the voters get that message. Having TWO Big 10 teams in the BCS every year is an awful waste...