Hoops BBall Recruiting (2006-7)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TGer'nLHornLand, Jun 17, 2006.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

2. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

I read an article that gave me the impression that Jordan and Anthony were pretty good friends. My question is as bad as we need a point, if Jordan want's to come to LSU do we take him?

1 person likes this.
  3. artichokes

artichokes Founding Member

Hell yeah. Screw the PG, and take the high-flying 7-footer. DeAndre is pretty incredible, judging by his footage.

Him and Anthony would be one of the best frontcourts in the nation, while being very young.

DeAndre has a couple of dunks in his footage that reminded me of Shaq when he attended Love Shaq University.

4. artichokes

I can't find it. Has anyone else listened to it yet?

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i finally listened to it. nothing special, although cjb did say glen just didnt want to be in school anymore. left lsu regardless of where people said/if he'd be drafted. unless he has a degree or is very close to one, he's an idiot.

6. artichokes

I finally found it.

We lost this year because of crappy chemistry and lack of leadership. I think Glen probably had a lot to do with both.

Next year, I think Taz will be the team leader and will do a good job of it.

Also, I am still wondering why people hate Brady so much. He sounds like a good guy and he did a good job of getting LSU out of the dark ages.

2 people like this.
  7. FortWorthTiger

FortWorthTiger Founding Member

Jordan can't go to UK, unless A&M is stupid. The school is doing the kids a favor, releasing them from their LOIs, and they also know that if they would allow them to follow the coach, often they would. So their release will be a conditional release, they won't be allowed to go to UK.

8. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

He's not a good guy. He cheated on his wife. He's an ass to the media, fans, players, and assistant coaches. He can't recruit guards, and the good players (read: forwards) that he does recruit are run off within 2 to 3 seasons despite not being destined for superstar NBA status.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

if thats your criteria then you dont like most men

thats a reason to like him

never been an ass to me, or artichokes, i'd guess

seems like he's only asses to players that deserve it--johnson, gipson, ford

please, let us in on the scoop

whats that have to do with not "being a nice guy" or bring lsu "out of the dark ages"?

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

boy, those quotes worked well

1 person likes this.