Honey Badger to Enter NFL draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerchick46, Nov 29, 2012.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You got me there but he's not a dynamic returner and wont be drafted as such.

Yep, more than special teams to make a spot on a Pro Team.

Signed,

Trindon Holliday[/quote][/quote]

Tirk, I'll tell you like I tell everyone, you can play football or you can't. Its that simple. I don't care about heights, weights, speed, etc. The first game I saw him play was against N.C. up in the Ga. Dome. After watch him play for 1 quarter, I said, that kid should never come off the field, when the defense or Special Teams are on the field. You look at how he changed the games that hes played in, Pro teams like this, game changers get drafted.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He could be a returner in the NFL. He's bigger and tougher than Trindon Holiday who is in his third year in the NFL.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[/quote]

Tirk, I'll tell you like I tell everyone, you can play football or you can't. Its that simple. I don't care about heights, weights, speed, etc. The first game I saw him play was against N.C. up in the Ga. Dome. After watch him play for 1 quarter, I said, that kid should never come off the field, when the defense or Special Teams are on the field. You look at how he changed the games that hes played in, Pro teams like this, game changers get drafted.[/quote]

You and I are on the same page, then.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Tirk, I'll tell you like I tell everyone, you can play football or you can't. Its that simple. I don't care about heights, weights, speed, etc. The first game I saw him play was against N.C. up in the Ga. Dome. After watch him play for 1 quarter, I said, that kid should never come off the field, when the defense or Special Teams are on the field. You look at how he changed the games that hes played in, Pro teams like this, game changers get drafted.[/quote]

You and I are on the same page, then.[/quote]

An I like the book.

5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The honey badger has done a lot of damage to his draft stock. Not a lot of room for error, but he will get a look. Another year in Chavis system would have helped him immensely to grow in his cover skills and leadership. I would think there are some NFL skeptics.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Funny, no one is lining up at the window.

7. tirk

Bets with no discernible end are stupid. Lay out the actual bet

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You call it, over/under yrs in the league

I'm going with 2 and SOLID with the UNDER

9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

How good was/is PP7 as a PR? Last year TM avg. one half a yard per return less than PP7. Both had 2 returned for TD's their final seasons at LSU. TM can go into the NFL return punts and work special teams (A gunner in punt returns from day one). Remember Danny McCray was drafted as a Special teams player and led the Cowboys on Special Teams tackles.

10. tirk

On a roster. Practice squad. What.