He wants to be Putin

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Are you really so daft? Americans have relied on government advice since the dawn of our country, for everything from the weather to food to drugs to crime watch and many other things.

You're just a hypocritical screech monkey.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so you favor the biden plan for the disinformation board?

also i should note here that the advice you mention for food was catastrophic and unnecessary and has killed a lot of people. the food pyramid is hugely destructive and the govt food idea are driven by corporate interests and cause obesity. also resulted in govt food subsidies on some foods, generally unhealthy ones, and not others.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You're so pathetically predicable. Your level of blind ignorance is so vast that it's amazing you can even make it through the day without a caretaker. And for the record, I said I'm not in favor of either option. You shouldn't be either.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not for every single opinion spoken, typed, or posted by a 3rd party. If you have that level of trust for the government and believe that power would not be abused or used for political gain, then you're an even bigger laughingstock then I previously thought. And that says a lot.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Wait, so if the ministry of truth has no power, why is it needed? What will it do? Why would we need a non-regulatory agency

kcal likes this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

I’ve come to realize that Rex doesn’t believe any of the shit he says. He just tries to convince himself with his posts that the party line is right. It’s like a woman giving reasons on why her man beats her.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why do we need a National Weather Service? It has no power to force you to wear a raincoat. It has no power to force news programs to carry their weather information. It has no power to veto what news programs broadcast as weather.

Biden's plan to fight media disinformation was a commendable public service. For example, how many people would have poisoned themselves with bleach and horse anti-parasitics without government advice against such things promoted by MAGA idiots? How many people would have died unnecessarily if the government didn't push vaccines which have proven to be very effective?

8. BAY0U BENGAL

Like the media disinformation about the laptop? Maybe that’s not a bad idea. Could’ve told us a lot when Biden was lying to us, I reckon. I see why you like it.

Remember when we were told the vaccines would keep us from getting Covid and spreading it? You gotta slow down sometimes buddy. You forget all the lies

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The vaccines kept me from getting Covid and spreading it, true.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he said "us" not you. i am vaccinated and still got it and presumably spread it