News Great Replacement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, May 19, 2022.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Snopes has been proven to insert opinion as fact and be a left wing propaganda site. Even most liberals think it’s worthless and have quit using it. Only hopeless idiots bother to cite it anymore

fanatic likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Good look convincing him. He thinks CNN is a respected news source.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is true, i speak spanish and have talked to many spanish speakers about this. they never heard of and/or think it stupid. the word "latino" is not gendered when plural. like the word "human" doesnt need to be "huwoman".

its dumb language imperialism that we think we need to apply our rules to other cultures we dont understand,

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

it's dumb "LIBERAL" language imperialism .... FIFY

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

This was following the Pittsburg synagogue shooting a couple of years ago. https://archive.ph/vKS0V#selection-1267.31-1267.88

“WEISS: Well, that's the thing. The Jewish connection to the refugee is not a conspiracy. That's something that we're very, very proud of.”

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

[the left surely does want to replace whites, but they fail to realize the replacers are very conservative.

the asians in san francisco just got rid of white liberal fuckward chesa boudin (whose name i suspect we all mispronounce). boudin, claiming policing and jailing criminals is racist, just let people steal everything, and the people just got tired of it and tossed him.

also a formerly democratic district in texas just elected a mexican republican woman. i expect much, much more of this. latinos are conservative. mexicans are super catholic. hondurans, guatamalans, etc, they are all basically family values conservatives, and in the future the only people left in the dem party will be midwit whites that call everyone racist and a few token stupid minorities like kamala harris using them for power. the normal smart mexican guy who works his ass off as a roofer knows that sending his kid to good schools in a good economy means voting republican.

think about the competence gulf between, for example, token retard of color kamala harris, and very smart non-token nikki haley. conservative minorities earn it.

ok i will grant that herschel walker is kinda stupid, but he isnt a token for his race, people love him for being a super cool old guy that is fucking jacked like an NFL player and has super conservative values.

fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also of note is that the new congresswoman from texas, her campaign signs say "god, family, country" is gonna be the darling of the right and inevitably called the GOP version of AOC.

but i was told the right hated both mexicans and women?

i hope every critic of her is called a racist sexist xenophobic piece of shit that hates all mexicans, women and immigrants

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

People haven't lived Mega Right Wing until Muslims start to take control.......

XXL TideFan likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

happily i think there is now strong pushback against this dumbfuck latinx word. i think every time a democrat uses it they lose votes

Frogleg likes this.
  10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I live in Texas and have heard many Hispanic complaints about the use of Latinx.