News Great Replacement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, May 19, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What's truly being replaced is American citizens by non citizens. What blacks who are DEMOCRATS better understand is they are being replaced by illegals, we all are.

msully likes this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Did you see how you have been “conditioned” to steer away from that uncomfortable topic and make it inclusive? Same thing being done to traditional populations in Europe. Only countries displacing native populations with invaders are western democracies. Traditionally Caucasian countries. Do you not find that somewhat odd?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it is odd.

its interesting to me that japan is overtly trying to stay japanese and its ok with everyone. obviously it should be ok, but its clearly not ok for hungary and poland when they want to stay european. only white people are not allowed to care about their own culture and ethnicity and seek to preserve it.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I understand what you are saying. Believe me I know whites especially white heterosexual conservative males are in the crosshairs but every white is. Asians are not wanted either. Notice no big outrage when Asians are murdered. When they do report on Asians being murdered or beaten they neglect to mention the race of the offender which is 99% black. Last point is the open border is the great replacement!

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    XXL TideFan likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The fact is that population replacement has been happening as long as humans have been around. Just look at the last 200+ years of American history or the past several thousand years of European history. Humanity is not static and never will be.
    I’ve been saying this for years; we need to recognize that new immigrants are usually the most patriotic and want to build the American dream for themselves. Also most actually come from conservative societies with ideas that more closely align with conservatives. The reason they have leaned democrat is because of the perception that Republicans don’t want them in the “club”.
    Look at the last election’s Republican’s share of black, Hispanic and Asian vote is going up. We should cultivate these people.
    If the democrats think that importing people into the country will help them in the long run they will rue the day….if Republicans are truly proactive and show them we are much more closely aligned.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i agree and i think this is what democrats have miscalculated. latinos and asians are conservative by nature.

i think the american left, as the party of woke and almost nothing else, is crumbling. conservative market policy etc has proven to be more successful. the culture wars over gays and shit are already over, the left won, and thats fine. but its over. problem solved.

i think in the future the left will be mostly self hating whites and token blacks that went to better colleges than they earned and got better jobs than they deserved. diversity hires. (side note, i think diversity hiring is a massive problem and its what causes woke employee revolts at places like netflix and spotify. kids that have better university degrees than they deserve becasue its very easy to get into a good school as a minority and then use those good degrees to get into power positions in business and govt. i think diversity hiring has put lots of incompetence into positions where they do damage )

normal blacks are also conservative by nature and i think their devotion to dems will end. also blacks dont care about woke bullshit. the loud woke blacks do not speak for the normal average black family.

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  8. Chiclets 2000

Chiclets 2000 Freshman

Both parties are full of crap and they are both harming America's future in the 21st century....Biden, Trump, all of them are low level.

KyleK likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump is an opportunist and an opportunist is the backbone of capitalism.

It has yet to be proven to me that there is a better system that lifts people out of poverty than capitalism; even with its faults.

As such, an opportunist capitalist is EXACTLY what America needs.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are full of it comparing Trump to Biden. Go hang with Rex you are clueless

msully likes this.