Good Marine joke.......

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by saltyone, Jan 30, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm Judgemental?

What do you call that?

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

.... and once again you sent me a pm complaining about it. Just give me negative points back or something. Please stop with the pm's about it. It's silly.

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I just figured you have some crush on me or something.....I notice that you seem to always leave a comment or two......

same advice, take a day off from tiger forums. It might help you get laid. Go outside..THERE'S a whole big world out there....As I told Tirk, you might even meet a FEMALE!!!!

sorry Tigerfan23.....thanks for your service as well ..and the comments you left
    Marine!

4. LSUGradin99

......and you wonder why you get "red dots"

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

huh? you're the only one that seems to have a hard-on for me.

Both Salty one and tigerfan23 gave green on this thread stating that they didn't take it the way you did.....

we all know the way you take it, it's ok...

only the non-Marines seem to have problems with my post....

so go take your dots and play with them in the corner

6. LSUGradin99

You are the one sending me PM's about dots.

Ask brett with me, as I have done several times, to remove the silly rep points system.

Anyways, setting you to ignore on the forum, as you once were long ago. That will work better.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

stop being such a pussy. Grow a pair of nads and come back and post.....

I just asked you a question about your continuous pattern of following my posts and the neg comments you seem to leave over and over again.....

no big deal..

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

To lighten the mood..........

Alligator Shoes

An Army Ranger was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Ranger shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes made at a reasonable price!" The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing."

So the Ranger headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about." Just then, the Ranger saw a tremendously long gator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines. As the gator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort. Then both Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back. Laying nearby were several more of the creatures. One of the Marines then exclaimed, "Darn, this one doesn't have any shoes either!"

We can even laugh at ourselves alittle. :grin:

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Barbie and G.I. Joe

One afternoon, a woman and her little daughter went into a large toy store. The mother asked her daughter what toys she wanted. The little girl said, "I want GI Joe and Barbie." The mother smiled and said, "Darling, you know Barbie doesn't come with GI Joe." The little girl looked up at her mom and replied, "Mom, Barbie ALWAYS comes with GI Joe. She just FAKES it with Ken."

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

One more for the road..............

Two airmen were driving across country on leave. They come to a Marine Corps base and decide to visit. They approach the gate and the Marine Guard walks up to the driver's window, and taps on it with his nighstick. The driver rolls down the window, and the Marine smacks him in the head with
    the stick. The driver says, "Why'd you do that?

The Marine says, "You're on a United States Marine Corps Base, son. When I come up to your car, you'll have your ID card ready."

Driver says, "I'm sorry, We're in the Air Force, and we didn't know."

The Marine examines the I.D. card and gives it back to the driver.

The Marine walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls his window down, and the Marine smacks him with the nightstick.

The passenger says, "What'd you do that for?"

The Marine says,"Just making your wishes come true."

The passenger says, "Huh?"

The Marine says, "I know that as soon as you pull away you're gonna say, 'I wish that sucker would've tried that stuff with me!'"