Good luck and god speed.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigersofGeauxld, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I wanted to get your opinion on the last Q drop. Have you heard what's going down?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the loss of the this poster will hurt us all, but women and minorities will be most affected

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Environmentalist calls for nuclear says renewables don't work.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    onceanlsufan and Winston1 like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So what is the major site or sites that the Q folks are getting their info from? I'd like to peruse for entertainment value

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I get all my Q drops from these guys...i think much of the info originates within their organization...
    https://twitter.com/donie/status/1364801658132328448

fanatic likes this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

App ... I find it so amazing that this guy, Mr Global Warming, had to do back bends to come to the conclusion that Nuclear is the answer to power. Still think he is a quack for believing in Climate Change, but ... hey, him embracing nuclear is a start.

What's so funny, is that most of the Global Warming Crowd continues to be against Nuclear Power. It will be a test of their true motivations. Is it really about Climate Change ... or is it about Global Control?

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the problem with global warming is that is hurts women and minorities the most

climate justice now!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_justice

"Historically marginalized communities, such as women, indigenous communities and communities of color often face the worst consequences of climate change"

APPTiger and onceanlsufan like this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Global control for those with the power (elites), everyone else thinks they are "doing the right thing" but are blind to it. Nukes have been the answer for a longtime now but the emotional trauma and damage from a meltdown (overstated or not) is the main limiter.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Natural gas is the real answer. It's plentiful, cheap. domestic, high BTU and could run power plants, cars, busses airplanes and most anything else that now use gasoline, coal or batteries. Nothing against nuclear but it is limited to power plants.

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

So .. think about what you just said. "Limited to power plants"! Nuclear is the perfect solution for the power grid, and then convert all the transportation to natural gas. I'm not a fan of the global warming meme, and in fact am convinced from the science of it that it is political power play for global energy, but from a logistics perspective, NG is the perfect fuel for cars and trucks and house hold heating (cooking, water, central heat), but Nuclear is the hands down winner for powering the base load of the grid. AND, nuclear price is not sensitive to supply and demand. The price of NG will go up as the demand begins to compete with supply.