Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I love you west cost liberals. It’s a fact when liberal says it and spins when it comes from anyone else.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't care about money anymore, I'm retired and have enough, no investments, I forego interest on my savings because I don't want the government to know what I've got, it's all cash and coin that I've squirreled away

your attitude seems pretty good to me,.. beats the shit out of screaming, "the sky is falling" like so many do

3. GiantDuckFan

trump's a con man, you can't accept that

but you have me typecast, ok, tell me what my liberal west coast positions are

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Then think of this. Harris-Biden will kowtow to Big Tech and won't put any legal pressure on them to stop censoring posts and tweets. No pro Biden tweets at all have been deleted while they freely delete and cancel accounts of anybody who says anything Mark Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey disagrees with. By default they are murdering the first amendment right to free speech.

In Scotland a law was recently enacted that anything anybody says that they call hate speech can be imprisoned even if it is said in their own home to a family member, That is where we are headed unless somebody puts a stop to it. Who decides what is hate speech and what is not?

Joe Biden already owes Big Tech big time. In a year or less it will be Kamala pigging out at the feeding trough.

5. GiantDuckFan

could be, probably not,.. that's mostly overblown speculation, it seems to me

my ballot came in the mail last week, I don't mail them back, I'll fill it out on tuesday, the courthouse is two miles away, there are red white and blue, mailboxes around it,.. I always drop my ballot off there, I know it will be counted, not lost in the mail, and it gives me that I did my duty feeling

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Baton Rouge has always been a shithole from a crime perspective. Antifa hasn’t always occupied Portland.

See the difference?

And no you can’t find a city in Texas occupied by Antifa.

But my point to your point about guns is that it doesn’t make you an extremist to own a gun or carry. I don’t open carry and I don’t go to places where there is the possibility for shit to go down. Still, I carry in my house and in my truck. Just good sense these days.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  7. GiantDuckFan

I drove to town today, it was kinda neat, saw quite a few cars with flags flying on their fenders, saw a couple of trump flags, mostly American flags,.. one car had an American flag on one side, an oregon state flag on the other, lol, effing oddball

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah, its ok they censor. its their site and their right to censor. we can just move to another service. there are alternatves.

i think ultimately there will be social media aggregators and we will be able to follow/subscribe to people on various services. like trump could leave twitter and could be on the competing service called parler. there are many alterantives, like another called mastodon which runs on distributed nodes that cannot be all shut down.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Parler isn't nearly as big as twitter. If the goal us to reach as many people as possible you need to have access to the biggest platform. It's like if I could afford a Ferrari but they tell me I have to drive a Ford.

I never even heard of mastodon.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look at twitters stock. I bet they stop censoring at some point. Their recent “ban” hasnt set well with investors it looks like.

Also, they are bleeding monthly users. Not sustainable.