GAME OF THRONES: Season 8

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, Apr 14, 2019.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wow, that was freakin intense. After last night, so many questions. Although the ep was 1 1/2 hours, I could have watched for longer. What happens next?

Frogleg likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IMO. Kind of sucked. Years worth of the knight king and gets stabbed by a girl in the gut?

lol.

3. fanatic

Well, he was created by a girl, so why not? I'm ok with it. She's a badass. Now, if Tarly or someone like that would have done it, then yeah it would have sucked because that wouldn't be true to his character. I just hope they give us more of the story, like what was it was all about. They still haven't revealed what the Night King wants or why Bran was his target. And speaking of Bran, is he still the 3-eyed raven or is he 'Bran' again? =

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh, I didn't really mean it like that. The fact that it was Arya Stark is TOTALLY Cool. It is just that it was 1 episode worth of the Knight King and he didn't even do anything.

Based on this being the last season, I doubt we get much more info on the Knight King until a new King or Queen??? is created.

Again, they went off script some time ago.

fanatic likes this.
  5. fanatic

I wonder if that makes Arya the princess that was promised? I guess that whole story line died with Melisandra.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dunno. I bet you she has to stab someone with that dagger or some shit.

It is just odd how HBO is handling it. Viewership is at an all time high. Could totally pull a spin-off.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

the Night king knows Brand has powers that allows him to spy on the Night king. Although enough to want to kill him, it’s probably more to it.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Disagree. Thought it was perfect. What did you want, a dragon tooth shoved up his ass?

9. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

The battle was chaotic to watch. I wonder if they planned it to be dark and hazy looking. I think they focused so much on the vastness of the white walkers that it made comprehending the events of the war more difficult. They could have scaled it back a little.
    I found myself questioning how even the strongest of characters could withstand facing so many enemies. The part where the Night King turns around to see John running up behind him and begins raising the dead again, made me feel exhausted for the good guys.

GiantDuckFan and watson1880 like this.
  10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member