From Patriots, to Clingers, to Deplorables ..to Domestic Terrorists ... Oh My!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jan 7, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Complete derail, but have any of you tried CBD stuff? I see mixed reviews and some say you need the THC for the CBD to work?

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yes there is .. it's called a leftists monopoly on media and an orchestrated smear propaganda campaign.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ive never met a biker who didn't walk with a limp

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

read this please.... then read it again. it’s interesting.....

Enough with Unity': CNN Analyst Cheers Deplatforming of 'Domestic Terrorist' Leader Trump
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julio...g-of-domestic-terrorist-leader-trump-n2583016

CNN anchors asked Kayyem if there is a way to "deradicalize" Trump supporters in the aftermath of the unrest.

"So we’re not there yet and what I think we have to remember that Trump is the spiritual, but I will also say, operational leader of this domestic terrorism effort. He tells them where to go. He tells them what to do, he tells them why they’re angry. So we need to start at the top with any counter-terrorism effort which is total isolation of the president of the United States. Impeachment? Yes. 25th Amendment? Yes. Deplatforming? Yes. All of the above. No money, no access to campaign funds, a complete isolation because if the leader of a terroristorganization is viewed as a loser, as a not winner, it is harder for him to recruit," Kayyem said.

"Look, he's going to have his radical elements. We’ll arrest them and isolatethem. But what we have to make sure isthat Donald Trump does not have a second act. I know I sound incredibly harsh right now calling the president this, but we are in the tactical response right now. Enough with the let’s unity and stuff, this is a tactical effort to make sure that we protectAmerican citizens and of course the next president of the United States," she continued.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

a right wing rag using a left wing radical, to demonize liberals in general,.. not so differant than a left wing rag using a proud boy to characterize all conservatives,.. both sides play dirty pool

I found this video reassuring, still a blowhard about the wall, but maybe trump isn't as unhinged as I feared,.. only 8 days left, going through the motions to impeach him is stupid and vindictive

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Bengal B and APPTiger like this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dang duck not you too....whataboutism? it’s not a fringe concern that a growing segment of the left echoed by dem elected officials wants to arrest trump supporters, place trump supporters on no fly lists.... meanwhile, conservative thought is being deplatformed at an alarming rate..... it’s a bit more than dirty pool, don’t ya think? or is it all good as long as it’s directed elsewhere?

this isn’t intended to be strident in tone, but a legitimate seek to understand...

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

people should ride smaller/safer scooters and motorbikes. more than 400cc is a dangerous embarrassment of power

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I love the sport. The most physically demanding thing I have ever done.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

kcal, my friend,.. I seriously think both sides will sink to any low to demonize the other, I could easily find tons of hate filled propaganda produced from either side,.. if you want to think the left is evil and the right is good, you can find plenty of "evidence" to support your want,.. if you want to think the right is evil and the left is good, there's plenty of "evidence" out there for that also,.. most people only read or listen to that which supports what they already believe, they tune out the rest..

... we're talking about politics, it isn't a life or death thing, who's President isn't the most important thing in the world, we've just been trained to think it is, been trained to be extremist patsies of the political parties

before 24 hour a day media controlled us, people generally knew all politicians were full of shit, and shouldn't be believed or taken seriously, that's a healthier more realistic attitude,.. it isn't neccesary to choose a side, then defend their position, and attack the other side as being evil,.. and we shouldn't,.. but we are being manipulated to do so

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Tell that to the millions upon millions killed by politics.

Jmg likes this.